3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 08.12.21 02:11 am

Crafting ammo (Fallout 4)

Is there any craft that is needed for this? Because the cartridges are sorely lacking, and going through the barrels in battle - well, that's not it.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delqado 08.12.21

To be honest, I didn’t pay attention to it, but I myself play on the normal and I don’t see such a problem.

S
Sprintin 08.12.21

Shkudi
well, it is advisable to sort out something, for a distant carbine with optics (I do not like energy) a shotgun is near (while the current is a sawn-off shotgun, a pump-action is needed) and a machete (just in case). what else is funny 5.56 cartridges have already accumulated 800. I learned perks for loot, I'm waiting for the effect)
but crafting xs cartridges, I have not noticed yet. I'm playing at the rate for now.

S
Shkudi 08.12.21

Delqado
I play on high, the essence is that the gun is equipped with a glushak, I want to go through some kind of mission without noise as a ninja (in fact, I shake it, therefore dexterity =), but since there is only one such barrel with a glushak, as soon as the cartridges run out, I have to change it to WASTE! and again a sea of ​​bullets, screams, grenades and other joys of life. So I wonder if there is a (legal) way to craft cartridges of a certain caliber. There is a second workbench for weapons, but it is not yet available - maybe this is it ...
Sprintin
Yes 5.56 is enough but the caliber is small and with it the damage; (