3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r0x- 08.12.21 02:11 am

How do I save my armor? (Fallout 4)

The situation is as follows. I come to the shelter at night, there is a shootout. I am glad that at last someone attacked and ran to look. A roaming merchant (who comes with a brahmin all the time), in front of my eyes, sits in my power armor that was on the maintenance machine, then helps me kill the raiders. Then he wishes me luck and leaves in my armor. Besides bargaining, she has nothing to offer, but buying back her armor is a fail. Attacked her, she successfully broke me (in that armor). Actually what to do? how to hide her chtoli? All NPC friends go everywhere open any doors. (
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Nova 08.12.21

r0x-
shit))))

K
Kevralo Nick 08.12.21

The gazebo calculated everything))

X
XBoy360 08.12.21

r0x-
Ahahah. Cool! An unusual situation. In general, I would have loaded with an early save, which needs to be done in all TEC and fall games every 10 minutes.

r
r0x- 08.12.21

I make saves all the time. fixed everything already. it's just that the fact itself is annoying that they can throw them =)

C
Caesars 08.12.21

Hardly lit on armor) Let's know now)

M
Magmor 08.12.21

create a building for armor without windows and doors, or remove the battery

r
r0x- 08.12.21

Magmor
tochnyak you can make a square of the walls and disassemble one wall when needed =) thanks =)

I
ImTheGREED 08.12.21

r0x-
Take out the battery next time!

B
Boss_Timurchik 08.12.21

oh cool even what is possible

a
alex333555 08.12.21

So I build a bunker for armor. Do they also borrow ordinary gear from the boxes? And then I immediately remembered the paladin from Fallout 3 who stole the Fat Man from my house in Megaton and 5 bombs to him.

h
human pixel 08.12.21

Cool. Well, at least the raider didn't climb in and take out everyone.

m
my93 08.12.21

dude, you're still lucky that you can talk to her, I generally gopstoped her at the beginning of the game and she doesn't want to talk to me now and stole my power armor just like when the super mutants attacked my dog))

T
Topol45 08.12.21

So why be surprised, it's a wasteland, every man for himself)) In general, as for me, this is a rather funny situation.

H
HECKCER 08.12.21

Carbon

N
Nature007 08.12.21

I will hide the armor in the safe =)

s
sagittariu 08.12.21

r0x-
this is the turn)

R
Roman Kostyuk 08.12.21

A passing minuteman climbed into my armor, Preston seems to be from a cleaned up Concorde. And he ran in it recklessly to wet some kind of insect. Neighing heartily. And after a couple of fruitless attempts to take the reservation back, I had to load an early save.

S
Sprintin 08.12.21

abalde! need to remember. hmm, that is, you need to remove the battery so as not to be stolen, as I understand it. Wow.

m
my93 08.12.21

In short, I pumped up the theft skill and stole this nuclear block from this creature and she herself got out of the armor)) so it's not a problem)