3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DropDeadRus 08.12.21 02:20 am

Game crashes (SOMA)

the game crashes when it hits the "lambda" station. further after loading also a crash
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegAttor1966 08.12.21

pirate?

S
Solomonoff 08.12.21

Also flew out as soon as I went to Lambda.

D
DenRocket 08.12.21

And no wonder! The game itself is demanding and requires quite powerful productive hardware - the load on the system is very high.

F
Fasmon 08.12.21

I wonder how to get through this "buggy" lambda? )
Yesterday I already did everything in it, I was going to go out - a crash (and beat the save). Today I just talked to Catherine - another flight.

The crash goes to opengl, drops the video card driver ...

E
Ewgenij_BLR 08.12.21

Faced a similar problem. The developers are working on a solution:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/282140/discussions/0/517142892048544583/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/282140/discussions/0/517142892047836111/
As a temporary solution proposed earlier loading conservation.

D
DropDeadRus 08.12.21

I got to Theta, after meeting with the boss, I again took off, and saving the last hell knows when. You pass again and again the flight. Scribe, 3 times I had to dump the boss and everything was in vain. We must wait for the fix

F
Fasmon 08.12.21

In general, xs, coincidence or not, but the lambda let go. From the "changes" - in the nvidia panel, I changed the power consumption to "max. Performance" and noticed such a moment in the game settings - initially the refresh rate was 75 (although the monitor does not support it ..), but after the first flight (maybe a little earlier, not looked) - it independently changed to 60. Now I returned it back to 75.

D
DropDeadRus 08.12.21

Fasmon you
will reach the boss on theta and you will curse everything in the world

S
Solomonoff 08.12.21

I solved my problem by installing another version of the game, since the save came up. I play further, I arrived in Theta.)

D
DropDeadRus 08.12.21

karoch, solved the problem, in the game settings changed the refresh rate to 60 and disabled vertical sync, in the nvidia control panel set the adaptive vertical superpulse, enabled triple buffering, enabled anisotropic optimization, enabled streaming optimization.

C
CryteK 08.12.21

My game crashes on startup with an error, the program stops working.

F
Fasmon 08.12.21

By the way, what was described above solved the problem. There were a couple of sorties, but they were no longer related to the video driver and the saves did not hit. Completed the game.

PS Today, by the way, some update has been downloaded.

d
dim867 08.12.21

I put a low priority on the game process, after the crash everything was ok. Apparently something starts working when something doesn't work)

G
Gudron116 08.12.21

I did everything the same way, only I did not turn off vertical sync in the game ... it does not crash anymore ... thanks for the advice

c
coach_911 08.12.21

flies out when the ark has already been placed and the room is filled with water and then you need to pull the pipes, after jerking the 3rd pipe it flies out

L
Lightningbeast 08.12.21

departure in a chair near the energy suit

G
Grimholt94 08.12.21

The game crashes after the first video when an accident occurs. What to do?