3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 13.11.19 03:26 pm

Internet for FIFA19 (FIFA 19)

Guys, tell me, what's the right Internet speed for a normal game on the net on PS4? Just Internet I have mediocre. But it is enough, for example for playing in any CS: GO or Warface (nephew plays). I just don't know whether it is worth to take the game.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nicholas.sire 13.11.19

Next-gen2015
The more the better of course, but 10Mbps may be enough. Another thing is that servers at EA is not very good, even with a good Internet connection is a bad and quite often)

R
RTYWD 13.11.19

My speed was 700kb/sec and norms played in fifco other online games,while the optical fiber is not connected

N
Next-gen2015 13.11.19

nicholas.sire
Understood. Thank you)

N
Next-gen2015 13.11.19

RTYWD
Even now...) Thank you)

A
An__ei 13.11.19

Next-gen2015
FIFA on PS4 online glitches - sometimes unbearable , match play to defeat will not count, lags more when you play with our this is due probably due to the fact that servers in the game behind a cordon , with Europe better and best of all Americans feel no lag almost always , but to get our not need to configure a vpn on a ps4 is hard to do I did it only using a laptop and a PC does not work. Threw it on the ps4 in fifu play in multiplayer nothing changes how was the lag on ps3 and ps4 the same problem though and multiplayer paid . In FIFA19 play on PC it lags better - the truth is the other problem I have on max. graphics settings even on the xboxone controller does not hang the picture only when playing in window full screen and on a PC, like better graphics of the multiplayer is already written and the players are right in that the game says that 1000 players playing on ps4 and writes 11000 and with whom to play need to surf the Internet ( with vpn are faster).