3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 08.12.21 02:20 am

Where to find plants for their own planting? (Fallout 4)

How to plant the same potatoes, pumpkin and all sorts of bushes, I clicked to track it all, but where it is being tracked and where I can not find it all.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 08.12.21

In the initial location, run, there, behind some houses, watermelons grow (2 pieces). Run through the wasteland, find more vegetables

M
Mercurionio 08.12.21

Raiders have a lot of potatoes, pumpkins and more. It's just that they should not be eaten, but planted in the ground)))

d
david2222 08.12.21

the merchant with the brahmin has more seeds

C
CR0MWeLL 08.12.21

and who and how to get to take care of the "culture" (mutafruits, etc.?), otherwise he planted and food is required for the settlement

s
stre1nikov 08.12.21

CR0MWeLL
You enter the building mode, approach any free brow, press E, the inscription - Assign will appear, you run to the planted vegetable, aim at it and press E once. After a couple of seconds, an inscription will appear - Assigned. After that, the food is replenished.

v
vitolive 08.12.21

Everything is just next to the houses you will find 2 watermelons - plant them - waste 1-2 days of time, harvest and plant again, and so on

B
Boss_Timurchik 08.12.21

go through the task, at the beginning they will give a task to save the settlers, there they also have some kind of vegetable or fruit growing