3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 08.12.21 02:20 am

How to connect a peep-boy (application on a smartphone) to a game? (Fallout 4)

In the application, he writes that I would check the wifi, but everything is fine with him.
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 08.12.21

I figured it out, you need the smartphone to be on the same network with the computer.

A
Angel_Twilight 08.12.21

I got the same question, but I don't know how to set up a computer with a phone network. Can you help me?

D
Dark_AssassinUA 08.12.21

Angel_Twilight
There must be devices in the same Wi-Fi network, no matter whether it is pirated or licensed.

A
Angel_Twilight 08.12.21

I distributed Wi-Fi from the laptop and connected to it with my phone, but Pip-Boy did not find the laptop.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 08.12.21

Angel_Twilight
It is necessary that the smartphone and the PC be connected to the same point, for example, to a Wi-Fi router or, for example, a laptop that distributes the Internet. Otherwise, the application will not see the network.

S
Stanislav Khvorostenko 08.12.21

Yamaguchi-gumi on a pirate RePack, a Wi-Fi access point at home, a laptop, a body and a tablet sits through it ... and neither the body nor the tablet (iOS) sees the game (I turned everything on in the game, rebooted, pip-boy found it) Refresh pressed 15 times.
Maybe you can tell me something in the brandmauer you need to turn off or open some kind of access ... I
tried to distribute Wi-Fi from my phone, I connected a laptop and a tablet to it, I still can't see the game (