3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HVTE 08.12.21 02:29 am

Crashes immediately. (Fallout 4)

Such a problem, I start the game and it IMMEDIATELY crashes, I have already installed the second repack, I have tried all the tips: I changed the quality settings, resolution, in the window and in full screen, I set the English language, ANYTHING does not rob.
The first repack was version 1.1.29.0, right now there is another repack from the hatub version 1.1.30.0 (this is a beta patch that) crashes in the same way ((

9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phil_Zoidberg 08.12.21

I join. A similar problem. There are still a lot of people on the Steam forums with a similar problem. Apparently you will have to wait for the fix.

A
Anagliph 08.12.21

Have you tried to run it with Admin rights?

P
Phil_Zoidberg 08.12.21

Anagliph
Tried it. And in windowed mode, and in windowed without a frame, and with rights from the administrator, and everything has been updated.

H
HVTE 08.12.21

Phil_Zoidberg
I did not expect this from the conversation at all, I almost spent the whole day downloading and installing two versions, and all in vain ((

K
KOT_KoKoC 08.12.21

Update the drivers for the video card, and restart the computer. It helped me.

And no need to drive on poor optimization, I play on a high 2-core processor and 4GB of RAM

M
ManowaR 08.12.21

Restarting my computer helped me.

S
Slayerz85 08.12.21

change the screen resolution in the launcher

H
HVTE 08.12.21

Slayerz85
Can you read?
I wrote, I tried EVERYTHING!

B
Baraquel 08.12.21

NEEQMADE
I don't know about the repack from the hatub, but I have a repack (which has a license written) from the well-known RU ... the site is going just fine,
from the first time everything started working without complaints.
Although I have far from a top computer: windows 10 x64, 2GB video, 4GB RAM.