3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 13.11.19 03:26 pm

Mega Bosses - tactics to destroy (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

People. Please share your tactics to the new Mega. And then the ' net to shovel hard and long. As someone who won? My slug just got. Killed cheat for infinite ripe ,the seal 7 arrows ((. Went to Colossus and there ass grabbed....the party swung to the ceiling. I'm in a light stupor.
z.s. playing on Veteran.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kilimor 13.11.19

The Path Of The Damned

Colossus, the magician - the Magician/Priest.
Spider - Paladin/Chanter + Wizard/Priest
Slug - Paladin/Chanter + Wizard/Priest + Cypher

r
raspisnoy1 13.11.19

Kilimor
this brother with whom you went....I have party's all different....
with a slug it is clear-to share and to turn off quickly and powerfully all stones in the bosom
I do this if that...your tactics and other interesting...clear the stump all takawira,,not in this case-the game most tsimus et tactics...sorry that they are to the slug too clever by half (I'm on the veteran made only a cheat,he takawira on history,but long and FAIR. Also and want all to win on veteran.

K
Kilimor 13.11.19

raspisnoy1
I have specially collected under mega bosses mercenaries.
The Herald - tank for the distraction.
Cypher purely for skill, wisdom and a powerful echo.

My HS the miracle worker (Magician/Priest.)

Tactics are very simple. GG throws a fireball with a delay and runs away from the view, surrounds himself with buffs and scrolls is going to bring down the Great Vortex.

Kick yourself a scroll of the Great Vortex, will give Helmet cage Destro +% to lightning damage (Can be more than 200% if a good squeeze to get by itself) the Lock gates of death will not die.
Thus, you can easily fill up the Giant and magician.
To fill up the spider I used the tank. Killed the spiders tank. Then finished off the scrolls of the Great Vortex, where the protection has diminished.
To kill the slug used the cipher, he laid the wisdom on HS to cast spells not ended. The tank was distracted by the other half of the slug.

r
raspisnoy1 13.11.19

Kilimor wrote:
To kill the slug used the cipher, he laid the wisdom on HS to cast spells not ended.
damn... what am I not undestanding(( frets)) Locking mechanism have two.
now the Colossus will try ...Just Colossus than Bach and 3 of 5 fall forever (top armor (even with the previous parts,obmavanie in the trash) ....I stay and Eder and almost no damage to him.

O
OrisLumenis 13.11.19

raspisnoy1
Ear easily killed renavigate with pevcin calling skeletov from singing.
Slug should be divided at least into 3 parts, and then the 4th and at different angles to stretch and have to kill small slugs.
The spider easily but the motor holes to kill spiders quickly and then the spider.
Passed them all on the path of the damned and sonic satellites Eder, Paladina, Zoti, Alot + my Cypher/monk.

But in General the game is very hard dragging summoners + Cypher on the team. Especially dragging weapons from the singing, it's just IMBA. 4th singing with a call of arms and Cypher all carry as a tank. Well and additional classes chorister with Helmi to take paladin, druid, priest. I think such a party generally will have no problems with megabosses if with a fairly narrow strips of the plot is not particularly difficult.

m
makc11021992 13.11.19

And whether generally tormented with these bosses? Make sense?

O
OrisLumenis 13.11.19

makc11021992
Well, it only makes sense mythical камне1 (gradat armor above legendary). But in General, in addition to the challenge especially there is no more sense. But they are very boring, barely broke through, and relatively crooked. The story they do not carry any load, that is fairly stupid as they are head and shoulders stronger than any plot by enemies.
Remember in the first Pilarca the hell was arrowy Dragon and you went to his 15-th floors of monsters, and in the story he was involved and worked perfectly. And these purely for show threw.

R
RITCHII 13.11.19

Kilimor
And the question is, where to get so many scrolls, as in the photo?