3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Isaykin 08.12.21 02:29 am

Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition Help (Darksiders 2)

Hello everyone. On the eve I downloaded the darksiders 2 deathinitive edition, everything went just fine, but when I go to the blacksmith's shop, I crash from the game. What could be the reason?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxelF1067 08.12.21

In optimization, or rather in its absence (even on the most top-end hardware, the game freezes and crashes) I feel more or less (maximum 40 - 45 fps, minimum 1 fps) PS configuration of my hardware is indicated in the profile

A
AxelF1067 08.12.21

Although the original pulled stably, with the same settings (50-60 fps maximum and 28-30 fps minimum) And there are a lot of jambs in the new one (the task "Tears of the Mountains" was completed today, so the monster was stuck there and it was shaking so that at least the dynamo machine could attach it, and the jamb was after this mission, when the golem was crawling back along the chain, pressed the button and nothing, after that for 2 minutes he could not press anything until he came out and entered again)

m
miloc1234 08.12.21

So is it worth waiting for patches or not?

A
AxelF1067 08.12.21

miloc1234
I think yes, we'll wait until I make a patch that improves FPS. The game, in fact, remained the same, purely cosmetic improvements (textures, effects, well, they added an echo)

m
miloc1234 08.12.21

AxelF1067
I did not really notice the FPS drop . It bothers me that the game periodically crashes, and in various places.

A
Alexey Isaykin 08.12.21

miloc1234
Agree FPS sags in places just horror