3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mnml111 08.12.21 11:51 pm

Lost car (Cyberpunk 2077)

Shevillon Trucks 388, it remains to buy it to achieve, but upon arriving at the place found its absence, included the old downloads but it is not there either. Who knows the solution? PS4 slim
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mnml111 08.12.21

Y
Youxyxol 08.12.21

Mnml111
Russia. End of 2021. Less than a month remains until 2022, and people still take pictures of the monitor ...
Spoiler

A
ArXangel_ann 08.12.21

You
xxyxol Got sick, well, that's why you, sir, are so stuffy? (rhetorical question)

The person has a console, which is clearly written. And yes, maybe he does not know how to make screenshots there and how to transfer them to a computer, etc. Or maybe he knows, he's just too lazy. But the question is, how does this even relate to the topic? It would be okay about the schedule ...

R
Radamel Falcao 16.12.21

Mnml111
congratulations! you are faced with the most common cyberbuck bug "objects / bodies falling under textures". for the sake of one machine, the game will have to start over. When I passed, I also had one almost failed, and the rest jumped out almost from the ground when buying. Thrash and not a game IMHO

M
Mnml111 16.12.21

Vyxyxol
This is a TV 😉🙃

M
Mnml111 16.12.21

Radamel Falcao Can't
blow it up in some way and wait for a new one to respawn?

R
Radamel Falcao 16.12.21

Mnml111
I can't understand from the photo where the marker is pointing. if it is under the textures, nothing can be done with it.

M
Mnml111 16.12.21

Radamel Falcao
Yes, she's underground (

K
Kostya_Evd 16.12.21

Mnml111
oversleep the game, for a child of the streets, start the fastest prehistory. In 5 hours or less you will even go through and reach act 2, you can skip more dialogues anytime, anywhere. At the same time in All Foods, make another choice if you didn’t do it before. Seriously if skip dialogues, and they skip everywhere, then the game is speedrun hard