3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QDW 08.12.21 11:51 pm

Recalibration Catalog 30 (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Hello everyone .
The level 30 recalibration catalog needs maximum performance.
If anyone has it, I'm ready to talk.
Pistols:
1) Damage to health
2) Reload speed
3) Accuracy
4) Optimal range
5) Weapon change speed

SMGs:
1) Accuracy

Assault rifles:
1) Stability
2) Accuracy
3) Weapon change speed

Sniper rifles:
1) Reload speed
2) Rate of fire
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 08.12.21

If you have not sealed yourself and you really need exactly level 30 and you are actively playing, then I have one question.
Are you a masochist or a pervert? For at the moment, playing without an add-on (which has already been given a couple of times for a penny) and without a huge layer of content is a new way to gnaw on a cactus.

A
ArXangel_ann 08.12.21

QDW wrote:
If anyone has, I'm ready to chat.
What does “who has” mean? You can only transfer what was put in the team and only to the one who is on the team. And even then, for a limited time. Or has something changed?

W
Wolf Mercenary 16.12.21

QDW
if you have an addon, then why do you need a level 30 collection? When you visit Manhattan, the crafting threshold will jump to the maximum and you will have to collect equipment to extract the top stats.
And the equipment can only be transferred to the one that was knocked out in the coop, only to those with whom you ran at the time of its loss and only for an hour.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.12.21

QDW wrote:
If it is not clear, we read it again
, but only you do not understand it - read it again
IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TO YOU, EVEN IF VERY WANT TO.

B
BlackTigerTK 16.12.21

QDW wrote:
It's a shame)))
There is only one way out - to run more in a cooperative and preferably with friends, not random people. Although random players sometimes drop loot. Join a clan, if not yet, and run with your clan members.

_
_iSTALKER_ 16.12.21

BlackTigerTK wrote:
random loot drops sometimes
disagree. If you play in a party with lvl 300+ hours, then very often at the end of the mission they drop all the worn out equipment. I have about 250 and I always drop my gear too. I rarely come across something with max stats, which I leave for the directory, tk. almost everything is pumped into max

B
BlackTigerTK 16.12.21

_iSTALKER_ wrote:
I disagree
Do not agree! this is your right :-) And I don't run around with random people that often. In my case, they did not always fold. It's just that when you run around with acquaintances, it's always easier to discuss the matter. In addition, random people very often do not speak Russian at all :-) Again, random because it is random, because it is not determined in advance what level the players will be.