3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 08.12.21 11:51 pm

What happened to you today? v13

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
150 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

barbarian wrote:
I think they definitely do not need my advice, but if necessary, I will help
SpoilerThis is already the case !!! ,)

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

barbarian wrote:
Everything is correct, only if it's not loud
enough Spoiler Of course - of course !!!

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

barbarian has written:
Health for you and Mama and weather, to go it was comfortable
SpoylerMama left early and the rain as evil just at this moment - will be slippery with snow mixed her move ...
I hope it will reach to the clinic and back safely - albeit slowly comes from the minibus, the cars have already rammed our road and there will be a sea of ​​mud ...

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote:
foot in the newspaper and then in a sweater.
SpoylerStarayus long time to sit at a computer at the desk - can you do all the things I will write to you with the answers to Barbarianom comments, watch a movie and sleep (if the pressure does not jump) ...
As much cold and freezes the foot - before that'll do and even films not watch , I turn off everything and on the side !!! It happens that I get enough sleep earlier - I get up earlier and go about my business (so that I can finish everything earlier in the evening) ...
In the summer, the day becomes longer and you can sit at the Computer before you feel like sleeping !!! + The light does not need to be turned on for a long time - while it is light I have time to do everything, then to my room !!!
Now, due to the strong cloudiness, you have to turn on the lamp so that you can see what is wrong with the wound ... Has the medicine got on the wound or not ... which is not visible in the dark - neither in the morning, nor in the afternoon, and even in the evening - light is also needed (and this costs our money with Mom) !!!

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote:
do not promise, everything is the other way around, new problems may appear.
besides, this is the problem of the city of Tovy. )
Spoiler: Who are you explaining this to? I've already been banned so many times - that I realized this a very long time ago ...

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote:
quick and easy cure for you, so that all wounds heal, etc.
SpoilerThanks - but you and Barbarian, do not get sick and be always Healthy !!!

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote: I
saw snow once, it is cold, melts quickly and is not soft and fluffy at all, as in the pictures. )
and quickly, all that's left is ice and a lot of water.
but, it looks very beautiful and in places where it is more rich and stable, it is certainly wonderful.
SpoilerNight a lot of snow fell right away - and now it's less + the rain will wash everything away ... Mom is worried that walking on ice will not be comfortable with severe pain ... Because of Diabetes, everything heals slowly and it hurts to move around ... You need to wait a little and it will become easier for her !!!

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote:
do you mean when the fears come true and there will be a short circuit in the electrical wiring of the cells in the basement and all the dog-like minus arteries will get free?
let's hope that there is a fuse on the
dashboard .. SpoilerNo - I didn't mean "it" in the form ...
When each of us is gone ...
I'm not worried about the PG - nothing good will happen on it in the near future, to my deep regret ...

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote:
try to be distracted, maybe here the series about the witcher will go to appease boredom. :)
Spoiler By the time it's time to sleep - and the pressure rises when it wants to ...
When it's warm in the house - I can turn on the PC and play a little or watch a movie (but then I won't get enough sleep and I will go sleepy all day - this does not suit me , it is better to sleep as much as you need and do your own thing all day) ...
Mom says that at night she can’t fall asleep anyway because of pain in the spine + insomnia due to pressure (so she’s not having fun at night either) ...

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler72 * 2 = 144 Posts in today's Feed ...

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler4 Pages of posts - I could barely watch everything to the end ...
If this continues, I won't be enough for all this ...
PG: 4 pages a day and the ability to evaluate just a couple of posts? This is already an overkill !!!
Repetitions and posts
that I have already appreciated - cannot be deleted from the Feed (although they had previously promised) ... Now they shove me into the Feed something that I have never subscribed to and am not going to - the games are not worth it ...
Now I wonder what will happen "interesting" further on the PG?

R
Roman Niko21 08.12.21

I'm sitting idle, I’m tired of all the games that’s worth and don’t pull, I pull the disypels from a well-known resource, I went in parallel to the PG and got hooked on this forum, I wrote some nonsense, I’m waiting for the community’s reaction, I’m still waiting ...

N
No_time_for_gaming 08.12.21

Roman Niko21
I plusanul

S
Spyder-man 08.12.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
No - I didn’t mean "it" in the form ...
When each of us
is gone ... that is, you are not afraid of the dog-like.
well, harasho, then Barbarian and I are also calm.
Emris_ua wrote:
4 Pages of posts - I could barely watch everything to the end ...
If this continues, I won't be enough for all this ...
PG: 4 pages a day and the ability to evaluate just a couple of posts? This is already an overkill !!!
Repetitions and posts
that I have already appreciated - cannot be deleted from the Feed (although they had previously promised) ... Now they shove me into the Feed something that I have never subscribed to and am not going to - the games are not worth it ...
Now I wonder what will happen "interesting" further on the PG?
and you said you don’t like the eared ears, in which uzhasty ..
further, in theory, it should be like this:
posts in the tape for games that are not.
further, posts that no one wrote.
Emris_ua wrote:
72 * 2 = 144 Posts in today's feed ...
0 * 0 = 0
and so everyone
Emris_ua wrote:
It's time to sleep in time - and the pressure when he wants, then it rises ...
When it's warm in the house - I can turn it on PC and play a little or watch a movie (but then I will definitely not get enough sleep and will go sleepy all day - this does not suit me, it is better to sleep as much as I need and do my own thing all day) ...
Mom says that at night and so cannot sleep because for back pain + insomnia due to pressure (so she's not having fun at night either) ...
unpleasant, to put it mildly.
try to be distracted as much as possible.
the positive side of our time, that there is a computer, tv, etc.
Emris_ua wrote:
I'm not worried about the PG - nothing good will happen on it in the near future, to my deep regret ...
who knows, anything can happen.
Emris_ua wrote:
Thank you - but you and Barbarian, do not get sick and be always Healthy !!!
that would be great, so be it.
Emris_ua wrote:
Who are you explaining this to? I have already been banned so many times - that I realized this a very long time ago ... I
remind you, because even the great are forgotten.
Emris_ua wrote: I
will watch a movie and sleep (if the pressure does not rise) ...
look at Rebecca 1940, though you've probably seen it already.

b
barbarian 08.12.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
if you confirm, then everything is correct.
the popularity is mystical, does not depend on the content - tested (by ultraviolet emitters).
If only everyone enlightened with ultraviolet light, then they would not shoot the craft

b
barbarian 08.12.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
see what happens? smart and capable useful people are modest for mankind, and less smart ones climb where they don't need to.
it is necessary to somehow get out of this paradox ..)
As always, you notice everything correctly. I'll write it down again in a little book. To prove to someone that it is better than others in something is tactless, since there is a million even better for one better, unless it is a competitive sport, but this is already work. But I will share my humble experience if they ask

b
barbarian 08.12.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
yes, otherwise .. here .. the
cat that was shouted at - (well, or vice versa, did not pay attention)
Did you decide to bypass all the cats in the city? It is strange that achievements have not yet been invented, usually in games they send some kind of garbage to collect, but here it makes sense. Yesterday I also helped the cat escape from the fort, even some achievement was given

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Roman Niko21
Spoiler "+1" !!!

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote:
further, in theory, it should be like this:
posts in the feed for games that do not exist.
further, posts that no one wrote.
SpoilerLet's see - how and how ...

E
Emris_ua 08.12.21

Spyder-man wrote: the
positive side of our time, that there is a computer, TV, etc.
SpoilerComp always saves - and the TV set is gone for a long time ... The antenna of our old connection was interrupted - and to this day (and in order to see something on it - you need to buy all kinds of different things: "expensive" - ​​I don't want to and I won't, in Inet you can find everything you need and most importantly without fucking roar) ...