3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan sated 08.12.21 11:51 pm

Does not fit into BIOS

Mat.the gigabyte x470 aorus gaming 5 wifi board, when the computer is turned on, does not enter the BIOS, it does not respond to the keys, it enters Windows immediately.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoZZitivUA 08.12.21

Disconnect the Windows disk.

s
stanok40rus 08.12.21

ivan sated
Disconnect everything one by one from the motherboard, starting with the disks, look for the culprit

P
Prime044 08.12.21

Probably, the Ultra Fast Boot option is enabled in BIOS (it can be called differently). When this option is enabled, the basic tests for checking the equipment are skipped, the keyboard and mouse will not work until Windows is loaded.

k
kurskiy 08.12.21

Ivan well-fed
And what kind of Klava? If any "gamer", then I advise you to try the usual - it so happens that the "gamer" in the BIOS is not immediately detected, so Windows already has time to start loading.

s
stanok40rus 08.12.21

kurskiy
Wireless keyboard can behave like this

H
Homer11 08.12.21

fast boot in bios?

I
Ivan sated 08.12.21

kurskiy
yes no, it's not about the clave, I 've tried different ones.

I
Ivan sated 08.12.21

stanok40rus
hmm, an interesting option, I have a BIOS reset button, if you press it, then everything will work, but it will reset everything, even the BIOS firmware

I
Ivan sated 08.12.21

the most interesting thing and the speaker stopped beeping. usually he always used to say his voice. I have a board for 3 years already and I often notice that after resetting the BIOS and with the subsequent update, everything works fine for 9-12 months and then such a picture.

W
Wolfram carbide 08.12.21

And if through Start with a clamped shift, add. shutdown parameters and from there loading directly into uefi?