3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dizz2010 08.12.21 11:51 pm

Impressions of the game. (Wartales)

The game was released five days ago, but there is no forum. So I decided to start. We share our impressions of the game.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Niko21 08.12.21

strange, like everything is normal, you go in a gang and even pumped up (skills of specialization levels) on an average task and everyone dies from the beginning - well, nah, I tried to start 3 times and all 3 times got into a glitch with a crooked save and an unsuccessful fight, a

strange game

r
raspisnoy1 16.12.21

Version: 1.11912
I noticed a couple of bugs: enemy hammer fighters stand ready on their own (nearby), a retaliatory strike works once again. when a line of two enemies is on fire), but on the other hand he puts arrows in his back only on the way).
The game is sticky,. Everything is spoiled by a fucking advantage, or rather it is a consequence, and the reason is the end of the flow of time in the game (too fast) because of this you carry a ton of food. And for rest you need to immediately stop (I missed the tent for 15 seconds and the wolf died).
But I think it strongly depends on the version for which it was written. There is not enough chest. There is not enough camp where you can leave an unnecessary partner. The game does not have a normal menu and guide (you have to find out everything by typing) and normal difficulty levels (one saving is wrong For the norm). Interactive objects are barely highlighted (you always poke the mouse at the corners of the location). The squad threshold is incomprehensible (how many people are needed, then 6 will attack you, then 12 people). There are a few untranslated designations of objects and instructions. There are not enough models characters I have met mirrored copies. Half of the game you play a simulator of mothers, trying to feed the brothers. You get used to combat right away (as well as unit perks) - only healers are not enough (lukars and veterinarians treat them so-so). At another location, units of 20 units are already found (which does not give dynamics to the game at all) ...
ZY I'll play the full game with pleasure, maybe a lot will change in a year.
zyyy here, by the way, a whole Klondike for YouTube streamers ... I would look at the assemblies of some types of troops (although probably only the horns will survive) or the passage of the minimum batch without autoleveling.

R
Rushan Nerd 16.12.21

The game is gorgeous, But - nevertheless, it is wildly insulting that you YOURSELF cannot customize your initial team! Neither appearance, not initial skills (Such as - First Aid, Escape, Aggression, Provocation, Aiming) nor characters (Such as Cruelty, Depression, Strength, Night Vision!), I certainly understand ALL, but one thing is random when Hiring new Mercenaries! But you can somehow Customize your first Four !? I mean - I wanted to play the Forest Brothers from Robin Hood (RPG) and my Archer is either Bald or Girl!

r
raspisnoy1 16.12.21

Rushen Nerd
Totally agree - the benchmark in RPG is the choice of stats and the initial characteristics of the Hero. The initial partners could have been made more thoughtfully. Mercenaries should change once a month at least, and not after a full ransom. Well, recruits and prisoners have always been random.

G
Glitchone 16.12.21

Rushen Nerd
baldness potion is on sale (tried it on non-bald ones, it doesn't work) XD
skills are bought from a smuggler (so far just found it)
at least something ...

d
dizz2010 16.12.21

who is better than a unit with one-handed weapons and a shield or two-handed weapons?

f
fuvm 23.12.21

Spoiler
found just such a book, but xs how to use it. when you click on it, no reaction, it is also not possible to put characters in the slot. Anyone in the know?

upd: the krch found everything, you just point to the skill you need and press the pkm ...

r
raspisnoy1 23.12.21

fuvm
The coolest books on the Black Market, you can even heal wolves, run, rage, taunt, not to mention the squad).

r
raspisnoy1 23.12.21

Rushen Nerd is
already possible

b
butcher69 04.10.22

Great game, enjoyed spending about 20 hours there. But postponed until the release of the full version.

S
Straik29a 20.01.23

I play all the New Year holidays in it from morning to night. For me, this is the best RPG with turn-based combat. Even Pathfinder, Baldur's Gate and Divinity: Original Sin are not that interesting, although the latter has excellent replayability and cool co-op

s
sergey_aka_uksus 20.01.23

dizz2010
It's like asking who is better, a tank or a damage dealer.

I got the game, although sometimes it gets dreary.