3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gott mit uns 08.12.21 11:51 pm

Game Impression (Thunder Tier One)

Well, such a thing. Although, if you look closely, it will go on for dozens of hours. Graphonium is a little outdated, but the point here is not in it, but in the tactics of combat in general. When you begin to fully understand what is what, then visually the game ceases to be striking. There were no problems with optimization.
There is a significant disadvantage - there is no possibility to save manually.
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
marrader 08.12.21

g_VNO some

G
Gott mit uns 16.12.21

marrader
At first glance, some kind of nonsense, but after playing a little and, delving into the mechanics of the game, you understand that the game has a chance.

M
MihailSaint 16.12.21

This game requires a third person view, but not an overhead view. The camera angle is very bad, constantly getting killed because of the camera's field of view.

A
AlcoJin 16.12.21

and not a single one in the network of the review, about what principle the equipment is opened, I know that it is not from the level, because when playing with a friend, we have different equipment opening, he has a camouflage for 30 ur, I have nothing for 30, I for 20 ur they gave an altyn helmet for 4 armor, but a friend already has almost level 50 and this helmet is not at all. so I would like to know for what actions are the opening of things, camouflages, etc.

A
AlcoJin 16.12.21

The question is closed, I found all the same on what principle this case works (Unlocks in this game are 100% random.)

R
Roman1612 05.10.22

It's a really good game, but it's still missing something.