3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nsd1593 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Vice City won't load (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

Hello. Yes, I confess, I bought the GTA trilogy, but ran into a problem - GTA VICE CITY does not load. Stops at 120.68 MB and that's it. Doesn't go further. Tried to reboot many times and nothing. With the rest of the GTA, everything is fine. The computer is suitable, even very much. Removed the antivirus. It is useless to contact the support service.
What could be the problem?

Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pravdarub 08.12.21

nsd1593
Say thank you to your computer that keeps you from dying of horror.

V
Vad_Teller 08.12.21

nsd1593
For someone sitting on Windows XP and 2 GB. RAM is considered the norm. So write your characteristics, just in case. Check your hard drive for bad sectors through the Victoria utility. Try reinstalling the launcher

n
nsd1593 08.12.21

Vad_Teller
Comp assembled in spring: Win 10 Home 64 bit, i7 10700f, 32 RAM, Geforce 3070, ssd 1 TB. All updates on Windows, the video card are there, the launcher restarted, it does not help, but I did not try Victoria. But in general, everything else goes without problems.

a
artemiarush 08.12.21

Maybe Rockstar has server problems, I'll try again later

n
nsd1593 08.12.21

In general, after a few days of dancing with squats, I found a solution. By the way, this also helps with error code 1. Above remove the launcher, and then change the addresses of the DNS servers to 1 1 1 1 and 1 0 0 1. As in the screenshot. Then install the launcher again. This is for those who have a Rostelecom provider. I don’t know about the rest. Why this is given out by the Rockstar launcher, I do not know.

Spoiler