3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 08.12.21 11:52 pm

What is the extra slot in the suit for? (Icarus)

It is not clear what is needed and can be placed there! I thought that for a backpack, it turned out not! The backpack takes up space in the G slot on the main panel, and the additional suit slot remains empty!
I'm talking about the second suit after the first standard one, which can be unlocked and crafted in orbit!
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 08.12.21

G is the slot for the looted CARCASE of animals. Puma, zebra, wild boar, goat, fawn, hyena.
also the reconnaissance probe falls into this slot.

D
Djiggalag 08.12.21

DarkNezias_Gebeine
you can't tell me how to transfer the carcass from me after the update, or how he only offers to cut the carcasses into F, and although I remember exactly what I suggested to drag and drop

D

Djiggalag
yes you will understand this game of figs. It is necessary in the community of the game in incentive to ask. I myself have no idea - it is possible, then it is not. He himself has the same game. Maybe it depends on something.

D

Djiggalag
thoughts out loud - if you have a knife in your hands and it is in the 1st slot or any, click on the number in which it is in the slot, so that fists appear in the lower right corner.