3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 09.12.21 12:27 am

FPS drawdowns in scene mode at max. water quality at night (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi, the problem is this: in the usual story mode, when you just ride around the city or do it. missions, there is a strange joke - when the clock on the phone in the game shows the time from 07:00 to 19:00 - the fps is stable above 60, and when the clock shows from 19:00 to 07:00, that is, at night in the game, drawdowns are up to 40 fps, but in the daytime there is no such thing! I noticed that this is due to the quality of the water, if you put it on the standard, then the drawdowns pass, but at high or very good. high - that's it. in FAR KRAY 3 the same way, if the water is low - there are no drawdowns, and at high - the same joke. someone else came across? why is that? is it a bug or what ??? config: ryzen 5 1600 stock, rx 570 4 gb, 16 gb ram, win 10 pro, ful hd monitor, ssd; firewood and renewals are all the latest ... and a joke - only the quality of water affects, if everything else is reduced to a minimum, there will still be subsidence ... the same should not be !!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 09.12.21

Outlaster
And the workload of the video card at this moment by what percentage?

O
Outlaster 09.12.21

Kartonkratos
it seems to me Amude is guilty, he shouldn't have taken this stuff

B
BDmitriy 09.12.21

Outlaster
This stuff works great for me

O
Outlaster 09.12.21

BDmitriy
check, you will also have it in GTA

B
BDmitriy 09.12.21

Outlaster
I played for a long time, there were no problems. Lagalo only if the grass was at the maximum - it eats a lot there

O
Outlaster 09.12.21

BDmitriy
you test at night near Trever's house - FPS will immediately sink there

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

Outlaster
I don’t know what can slow down there, but the game was perfect for me even in those years!

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

BDmitriy
Grass, yes. Goes to hell! If outside the city.