3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Dovakin 09.12.21 12:27 am

Alchemy table problem (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, I ran into a small problem, the game crashes when using the alchemy table. Does not crash if there are no more than 10 types of ingredients for alchemy. If there are more species, it flies out immediately, without error, without anything. In principle, it does not really affect the game, but it annoys when, after a walk, you forget to lay out the extra ingredients and start the alchemy table. I use mods, I tried to deactivate, the result is zero, it crashes if there are more than 10 types of ingredients. There are no conflicts, the game works, but only this small detail. Can anyone know if there is a fix for a fix or something like that.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 09.12.21

Sergey Dovakin Update
SKSE himself faced with this.

S
Sergey Dovakin 09.12.21

Lex-one
yes no, it didn’t help. I have Skyrim Anniversary Edition, alas, the problem has not gone anywhere, figs knows why it appeared at all, or is it an idea in this version of the game or something.

g
gmh4589 09.12.21

Sergey Dovakin
if you use SkyUI, it might be worth updating it

S
Sergey Dovakin 09.12.21

gmh4589 nope
, no changes, tried to roll back the versions. alas, below 5.0 the game does not start at all. xs what the hell is this. if there are no more than 10 types of ingredients in the backpack, everything works, the alchemist's table is not thrown out of the game, everything is crafted, everything is in order. But if there are more than 10 types, just go to the table and voila, a clean departure without anything. no error or anything. some strange nonsense. it is with anversal. the legendary is all right. even though there are 255 mods, and here less than 40. but there are conflicts, but not here. but everything works there, but here the alchemist's desk is fooling his head. some kind of Bermuda triangle. xs what this game is missing.

S
Sergey Dovakin 09.12.21

gmh4589
pianoforte, figured it out. the problem was not in sks and ska, but in its version for anversal. you need skse version 2.1.2. week of these hemorrhoids. in the network only versions 2.1.1 and 2.1.3, but I'm breaking my head. I barely dug up a working version. And even then the advice helped which version is needed. So thank you all for your help! Archived version of skse. Simple fun. Game version 1.6.318.0.8. It turns out that not every version supports this game.

A
AFOGND4SHIZM 23.12.21

Sergey Dovakin Where did
you find this version of SKSE? Can you throw off the link?