3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhek Uolters 13.11.19 03:26 pm

Passage of fatal crashes (Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth)

As we know, many have problems in this wonderful game. Unfortunately, most of these problems are associated with departures. The patch will not be exact, so I decided to describe their problems and solutions to them. Please add to the list with your own SOLUTIONS to the PROBLEMS. It solutions, not complaints. I from its part will also complement the material. Thank you all in advance.

1. Departure in the beginning of the game, when open the door next to the sign for the preserve on the first floor and down the hatch.
-Solution: Presumably you have to turn off the smoothing and go through this moment without him. It could skip cutscenes with dialogue.

2. The game may crash when skip dialogue with a drunkard, when we bring him whiskey.

3. In the warehouse, when we climb under the floor, climbs into the room where the door is retracted drawer, and a large sign preserving squared wardrobe, and see the vision, WHEN the DISTANCE of the CABINET OR BOX the GAME CRASHES.
-Solution: a BOX OR CABINET to MOVE SQUATTING and presumably turning away from them.

Or do it the easy way: enable vertical sync in the control panel of the graphics card driver.
Example for Nvidia:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Enabling vertical sync will solve many problems.

4. The famous bug in the end of the game: in the escape from the underwater city after killing the Hydra always goes to sleep with stones.
-Solution: turn off antialiasing and lower resolution.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elligos 13.11.19

I have the game consistently flew at the moment of loading of the next card in the beginning of the mission, the collector, when, breaking the fan blade, pass forward through the pipe and jump down. It did not help either load the latest save any newly developed game. Downloaded the game from another source and the problem disappeared.

K
Kamred 13.11.19

Thanks, Jack Walters of claim 4.

M
MihaNick94 13.11.19

Claim 1 does not help!

g
glinko clay 13.11.19

Thank you

A
AloneLogan 13.11.19

The decision with Luke on the first level Down to the middle of the stairs and jump.

K
KEISER_213 13.11.19

With anti-aliasing and move aside the box on his haunches and look at him, I guessed. I put compatibility with Win SP3, no support.
Another time I clicked the game when it was necessary to escape from the hotel. There are still hours that need to close the door. As soon as they touch it crashes immediately. I then simply did not touch, it seems to have helped.

M
Marquess 13.11.19

Jack Walters

tell me better, I have a bug, when you climb into the mine after the suicide Hirst, after seeing mine

M
Maklayd91 13.11.19

Marquess
the same problem

D
Dranngrod 09.05.21

I have a problem, during the fight with the hydra, I need to jump to the status for the monster, but when I try to jump it does not work. Also, after death, my GG also stops jumping