3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Mudrov 10.09.19 07:43 am

The TOP of the most expected games of 2014

I decided to create this topic for a reason...before the new year remained only one quarter,and during these three months the developers,as usual,want to have time to release their games,so that those successful commercial shot,and of course pleased us like a gifts for new year(yeah...yeah..!))And that's great because the new year is time of dreams and events taking place of dreams...
Well, we gamers have a reason to dream and to wait for the most anticipated game for us,because what could be a better gift than the gift is a favorite!
What are your most ANTICIPATED games,write your top 5 games that you are waiting for and which should be out soon,preferably in the order of expectancy.
Here are my top 5:
until 2015
1 Project Cars
2 Dragon Age Inquisition
3 Far Cry 4
after 2015
4 GTA 5
5 the Witcher 3
5 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ya polkovnik 10.09.19

This year, a lot of what was waiting for already out, so you can suffer a little saliva and releases 2015.
The Crew
Far Cry 4
Assassin Creed Unity
Dragon Age Inquisition

wincher 3
Metal Gear Solid 5
Dying Light
Dead Island 2
Mirors Edge 2
Division
Mad Max
Rainbow Six Siege
Mortal Kombat X
Tekken 7

D
Danila Mudrov 10.09.19

About the Crew is mixed ,I like it as waiting...but...rotten she will feel lamentable experience TDU 2 showed that the neglect of physics,can ruin any project.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

what-TA you Stremyanny top. first, 14 then 15цотых although he wrote 14.
dragon HS Inquisitor
shaduf murder (because it has not delivered to the district)
Gravano Rome (for the same reason)
elite
well, there is z crew or GTA don't know exactly when will be released and not wait.
and ische callofduty forgotten. also like this year will be released.

Y
Ya polkovnik 10.09.19

Danila Mudrov
Oddly enough I have exactly the same opinion about The Crew, including thoughts about the TU 2, as a physicist might screw up an interesting koncepciju... But we hope to release the game, they will correct physics, and that the opinions of those who played in the PTA is very alarming.

V
Vascapp 10.09.19

And I'm waiting for FIFA 15, so only my computer will not pull this toy. They say that this year easports's surprise. What a pity that I won't be able to feel it.