3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 09.12.21 12:27 am

The problem with wolves. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How do you kill these damn wolves ?! On foot, they constantly surround and crush with a mass, I manage to make just a couple of shots and that's it ... they throw off the horse and all the same ... Any tips on how to get through this shit?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 09.12.21

Strange, it seems very easy to repel attacks from a pack of wolves.
If you cannot escape, then it is better to immediately look for and run to some large stone / boulder that is nearby. Climbing on it, shoot everyone one by one.
Also, before the flock has closed the distance with you, you can throw incendiary mixture at your feet. There will be time for maneuver.
The main thing is not to turn into a May Day barbecue yourself.

A
ArXangel_ann 09.12.21

Waffen
what to go through?
If the beginning is where it is necessary to save Marston, then there are few of them, but it is important to shoot accurately. And do not climb on the horse until you shoot the first group and until Marston is jailed.

If in the free world, this is not a problem. Firstly, you can simply gallop away from them (the horse will not go directly to the wolves, so turn around as soon as you see and the pedal to the floor))). If you need to kill, then again on a horse you turn around and steer along the road, you bring the whole flock on a straight line and kill aimingly (if the skins are needed) - Carcano or Springfield to help. Or you pop a hole with a shotgun if you don't care about the quality of the skins. It is important to calm the horse, then it will not immediately throw it off, to keep a distance and by itself do not let them surround you or the horse - so any one throws off. This is, in principle, advice for any predator.
But I do not advise incendiary - firstly, the skins bye-bye, and secondly, the horse instantly goes crazy from the fire. They do not like this.

W
Waffen 09.12.21

McLaren MP4-4
ArXangel_ann
Yes, I myself do not understand what the problem is. It seemed nowhere easier. The quest of lumberjacks whose wolves killed a couple of people. I follow the tracks, I find 3-4 wolves jump out 10 meters from me and two to me shot and I am on the ground .. not to escape. As a result, death ... made 4-5 unsuccessful attempts and so far scored .... maybe my Arthur is still weak ... I play the keyboard / mouse. Thanks for the advice - I will try.

J
Jmroy666 09.12.21

Waffen
Try activating the Sharp Eye ability.

M
MakeHtosh 09.12.21

with a well-aimed eye should turn out

A
ArXangel_ann 09.12.21

Waffen
Dead Eye + Shotgun with a large magazine. Should be enough.
For the keen eye, drink a yellow tonic and eat big game with seasoning (so that both the icon and the circle are yellow), then it will last for a long time.

S
Sam_FisherPG 09.12.21

Waffen
When the wolves run up into the dense, you can kick the wolf by pressing F and make an instant fatal shot for the wolf, from the weapon I advise the bolt rifle + dead eye, i.e. do not shoot at them in slow motion (because it will be a well-aimed eye), but first mark everyone and then shoot everyone. The horse also needs to be able to control, I sometimes trample them (if the skins are not needed), from the average animals this trick will not work only with the koichi, the horse immediately throws off if you do not give the gas from them.