3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 09.12.21 12:27 am

Questions about the passage. (Dysmantle)

Colleagues, I can't find
1. Grandfather's Yellow Clock in Northwest Chalis for the Scavenger Hunt quest.
2. A car in some parking lot in West Underfield. the ass is burning from the wheelbarrow)

and where to catch the central processors? wildly rare thing. (I found the answer under the spoiler.)

Spoiler The central processing units are located in the towers, with shelters that need to be protected.
36 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivanhit 16.12.21

1) The clock is really in the northwest (this is almost the upper left corner of this biome), there is still a bonfire with a chest. But in the building there is a large grandfather clock.
2) There is a shield in the city, it says that the car was sent to a landfill. At the dump there you need to look for traces (description of the car). In front of the dump, you may need to look at a large shield with a red car and a man from the dump. Then in the wilds of the landfill in the container there will be a hint about the yellow van. Well, it's not hard to find it already. Next there will be a spoiler.
Spoiler Two boulders lie to the left of the same house near the river bank. You need to dig between them. There will be a lot of rubber, wood, hides and steel.

N
No_time_for_gaming 16.12.21

in construction, I only have turrets where can I get the rest? bags, etc.

p
polyhedral 16.12.21

ivanhit
oh thank you) tomorrow I'll go wander)

p
polyhedral 16.12.21

No_time_ for_ games
further in the world you will find a sawmill and a smelter. I haven't found anything else yet.

p
polyhedral 16.12.21

the bit pumped to the maximum, it seems rather weak, and some things transcendental 90 relics are asking for, but in the bit there is no such thing ... somewhere it means there is a new weapon, and he took out an ax)
but in general ... the fact is shorter than that, that I opened that gas mask, it opened the floor of the card, and I already have 45 lvl, there is nothing more to pump in ... is it possible, is that all? O_o

N

polyhedral
this is also there
i have already reached the final
spoiler need sandbags

p
polyhedral 16.12.21

No_time_for_games
what lvl ?

p
polyhedral 16.12.21

does anyone know if this is a decor or something mysterious? O_o

i
ivanhit 16.12.21

Flew off the planet yesterday. Yes, I may not have roamed everything, but I’m just tired of it. In the end, monotonous. A sledgehammer with an ax is the most powerful. Plus a sledgehammer causes dizziness. Therefore, I ran with her. He beat the first boss with a power cell several times and then got the hang of using mines, grenades, and at the end he put turrets. Processors are really in trouble. So I did not find more than 5. It is not clear how to pump the turrets, so I stupidly read them out. Until recently, I was waiting for a weapon that can destroy all objects .... I did not wait.

N

polyhedral
44th

D
DrAgon_steel 16.12.21

... max level 300.

Who knows where the key to the laboratory in the Ark comes from?

N

DrAgon_steel
in the same place somewhere on the location

E
Ejiiik 23.12.21

Guys, help me. Where can I get the key to the observation deck at Corona station? I have already covered everything (((

p
polyhedral 23.12.21

ivanhit
yes, I agree, something is missing .... in order to support the movement.

D
DrAgon_steel 03.01.22

ivanhit
Uh-huh, the game seems to say: "That's what, guys. I won't give you a machine gun" (c)

D
DrAgon_steel 03.01.22

No_time_for_games
Not - the key is given after repelling the zombie attack on the capsule ...

D
DrAgon_steel 03.01.22

ivanhit
Power Fist: Damage 100 + Attack Bonuses

N
No_time_for_gaming 03.01.22

DrAgon_steel wrote:
Not - the key is given after repelling a zombie attack on the capsule.
DrAgon_steel
how did you repel the attack?

p
polyhedral 03.01.22

No_time_for_games,
if you're talking about the final mission, then I put three flare launchers, and set the cannons along the road to the capsule. and stood watching the creatures die.
But, I have 10 processors and fully loaded ammunition.

p
polyhedral 03.01.22

Ejiiik
found it?