3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IRIsKA Smile 13.11.19 03:29 pm

Season Pass (Anno 1800)

Hello! Please tell me. Purchased Anno 1800 Deluxe Edition. The Season Pass included or should they be purchased separately?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 13.11.19

No, optional.

I
IRIsKA Smile 13.11.19

Thank you!

U
Unviz 13.11.19

Only anarchist part, and in the season pass myself an anarchist is not included.

K
Ketik 13.11.19

I don't understand these DLS have to be immediately available when you purchase the Season Pass , or should we wait for their release? Share the information those who have purchased

V
Vyxyxol 13.11.19

Katic wrote:
will have to wait for their release?
This is the ^ a

M
Mihail Golohvast 13.11.19

Ketik
all DLS will be released within this year

K
Ketik 13.11.19

Thanks guys!

G
GamesKnight 13.11.19

Michael Holocuast
Where information? Never seen that all three additions will releasenode this year

M
Mihail Golohvast 13.11.19

GamesKnight
is off movie about a picker, there is developed bespltnye talking about the content and about the fact that all 3 DLS in a picker will come in 2019, the type of summer-autumn-winter, the movie can very easily find on the Russian YouTube channel yubisoft, as it is someone here threw

A
ARTEM-nik 13.11.19

Whether it is necessary to take this Delux? I now have a dilemma - there is a 20% discount on the game of yubisofta the launcher. Or take the standard 1599, or a plus for him to get another Season pass, but will pay off if he *** knows. In the Deluxe rooms can offer some guy with quests and stuff, it can be purchased separately. Who in what form the game bought and why?

M
Matvey Carev 13.11.19

ARTEM-nik
Bought standard. Then buy the season pass. I see no reason to pay for the soundtrack, some small buns, type of icons. Interesting there is only the addition of an anarchist. Again, the question is whether it is the overpayment. In any case, to buy the deluxe content is not a problem in the future. The price is about the same.