3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
papay1 09.12.21 12:27 am

Temperature range of the video card (Forza Horizon 5)

who bothers about temperatures, on FH4 with settings of 2k 60 fps, almost everything is at ultras and extreme, reflections are only high, load is plus / minus 60% and temperature is 60`C, and on FH5 (it is clear that something new was added to the schedule) with the same settings, the load is the same 60%, but the temperature runs away beyond 100`C immediately (it does not matter in the race, in the store, on the map, but the photo mode immediately crashes) is saved only by a forced increase in card speed and then the temperature is 80-90`C , lowering to FULLHD and quality, helps but not much, the rate is about 80'C at its own speed, it turns out that the card is not loaded, but the temperature is atas ...
Actually the question is, can anyone know what settings affect the temperature, or something else? (of course the drivers are new)
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gott mit uns 09.12.21

papay1
A month ago something like that happened when I downloaded the left repack of Forza 5. The temperature of the card was 70C !!!
Try to install another repack, as well as roll back the drivers two series back.

E
ED61 09.12.21

papay1
you have a laptop ??

E
ED61 09.12.21

see how much wat - eats in the game --card--

E
ED61 09.12.21

Gott Mit Uns
did you know that the 3080ti is a hot oven ??)))) and 70 is that much ??? for her this is the norm

M
Marsj 09.12.21

ED61
Depends on the cooling system, it's not for nothing that the video card looks like a sandwich.

E
ED61 09.12.21

Marsj
and their memory is hot

M
Mark500 09.12.21

Well, the game actually has improved graphics relative to the 4th, therefore, the system requirements have increased. I have 8 gigs of video memory, and even on "Very high" textures 7.5 is occupied. I have the 4th part at the maximum settings loads the video card even less than 5th at the pre-maximum ones. But all this load is justified - I sometimes skated the 4th in parallel, and the graphics are noticeably different.

A
AnPei 09.12.21

papay1
Unscrew the settings that suit you, go into the game and find out min. fps and fill in this figure in the control panel. nvidia in software settings for the game. For example, I do this for almost all games because I always play at night, comfort with silence is very important and that there is no desire or time to figure it out in the game.

p
papay1 09.12.21

ED61
up to 140 watts, PC (microsoft store)

p
papay1 09.12.21

AnPei
I have a red card, and interestingly, the game is not displayed in the Radeon utility

p
papay1 09.12.21

I will answer myself, after the 15 gig patch, the game did not start, I had to install it again from scratch, maybe they twisted something and the temperature dropped by 10-15 degrees

G
Gott mit uns 09.12.21

ED61
Now the temperature of the card is 61-62C in games. This is the norm.

M
Mark500 09.12.21

By the way, who has Radeon - put the latest drivers on 12.21.1 - my FPS grew by 10-15 percent, and the crashes stopped. On YouTube, tests confirm this - a good boost was given ...