3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EEST 09.12.21 12:27 am

Assassin \ 's Creed: Rogue problems with russification. (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I have a rogue license in uplay (now Ubisoft Connect). Obviously, initially there is no Russian language in the game. I did as in this guide on YouTube.

But after that the game does not start, it gives an error.

I tried to find a solution in Google, but everything is outdated, they say troubles with the application, but this is unlikely, before the attempt at Russification, the game opened without problems.
I do not know whether the post will be noticed or not, but suddenly someone who is talented knows how to solve this, I will be grateful for the help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinger_Max 09.12.21

And count, I have a license in Ubisoft Connect and Russian is there.

A
Arevac 09.12.21

EEST
There is no other than Russian if the game was bought in UPlay.

E
EEST 09.12.21

Arevac
bought for a long time at a sale in EGS, then it was activated in Yubisoft. Perhaps due to the fact that I did not buy it in their store. In any case, I have NO Russian in the game settings. I'll try to install it via EGS. mb there will be different.

S
SonyK_2 09.12.21

EEST
EEST wrote: I
bought it for a long time at a sale in EGS ...
They handed out Child of Light - took it away, but found itself without the Russian language ...
Spoiler

..., although it is in the launcher of yubiks, even in the demo version.
Spoiler
... I
'll try to install via EGS ... If possible, please unsubscribe about the results.

E
EEST 09.12.21

SonyK_2
Alas, neither before installing the game was there a Russian to choose from, nor in the game itself, although it is in the description on the page in the store ...

i
igoryok31 09.12.21

EEST
Sadness: (And I didn't even know that such a hemorrhoid with the Outcast, although the faces about Ezio are all three, Rusik became without dancing with a tambourine, well, don’t worry, I’ll tell you the ending - you’re killing Arno’s father from Unity! )

S
SonyK_2 09.12.21

EEST
EEST wrote:
... there was no Russian to choose from, nor in the game itself, although it is in the description on the page in the store.
The description is something else - the sound seems to be as it should be, but there is no text ...;)
Spoilerhttps: //www.epicgames.com/store/ru/p/assassins-creed-rogue

Thank you. I will know that in their store this happens not only with freebies.

E
EEST 09.12.21

SonyK_2
Please.