3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sgb-install 09.12.21 12:39 am

Solving the teaser trailer and posters. (Mass Effect 5)

What are the opinions, what did the video tell us about?
Immediately backdrop of the wreckage after the war. It's near the ground.
After that, the XT8 ship (not SFX From the poster) flies through clean space from the wreckage to the planet. It means already another place. Plus to the fact that it does not fly to the ground - two moons, we have one moon satellite.
If you played carefully in the first parts of the game LE - There is a task to visit the crash site of the First Normandy.
If you fly through the console from above, then the view is similar to the poster with "Geth's Head" - 80% identity, taking into account the fact that the developers can easily change anything. There Shepard found his Helmet, which means that other parts of the costume could have remained, one of them was found by Liara.
As for the Persians from the poster, three out of four people identified, but the fourth ... The flag is in his hands. It was DIRECTLY added by the developers in LE, as a tooltip in the form of a cut-scene in one of the DLCs. He doesn't have a name yet, but the shadow is 98% the same. Previously, he was not exactly in the plot. Or a boy from whom the Reaper tore off the image to communicate with Shep (Catalyst) could serve as a prototype. The answer belongs to some author https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0uWUj1tlVjcOpyxu1asTmA on the YouTube Channel, he's a hammer!
In general, I'm not sharing my ideas with you, but I'm wondering what you add. Maybe you have something interesting that you noticed?
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
OTMOROZA 23.12.21

I'll stay a little cap - the teaser says that Liara the matriarch is looking for Shepard, and the art, in principle, says nothing except that many space races have not died out ...

Y
Youxyxol 23.12.21

sgb-install wrote:
There Shepard found his Helmet, which means that other parts of the costume could have remained, one of them was found by Liara.
Liara (suddenly!) Finds a piece of the helmet too. The sidewall, to be more precise.

S
Siem 23.12.21

OTMOROZA
Why is she looking for Shepard 600 years later?

S
Stoic 23.12.21

OTMOROZA
Liara cannot search for Shepard on the XT8 ship after 600 years as a matriarch, since this is a piece of ME3 time.
What is shown on the art is right after the war.
And what will happen in ME4 is anyone's guess.

S
Stoic 23.12.21

Guesses:

The video tells about the successful start of the 6th ark (there are 5 of them in the MEA). Perhaps after the start, it was captured by the geth on the orders of the reapers, damaged during the assault, and drifts near the galaxy - hence there may be living geth and a MEA-style shuttle from the poster.

It is possible that in ME4, the Catalyst could be a character. Over a billion years, he became the de facto god of the galaxy. After the promised destruction, the reapers could stay and grab Shepard.

Thus, an alliance of Shepard, Catalyst, Liara, Getae is planned - somewhat similar to ME1 (Saren - Benezia), only without stupefying. Organics, through struggle and diplomacy, have achieved an equal alliance with synthetics.

This is, of course, guesswork, but they do not contradict the video, poster and art.

O
OakSorcerer 23.12.21

All will be gay blacks, there is nothing to guess.

A
AlotOfGaji 01.07.22

Expect a black asari lesbian girl who avenges sexual objectification of a white heterosexual on the team for the first time a black transgender krogan gay, strong and independent fat asari matriarch.