3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mageris 09.12.21 12:40 am

Gameplay Discussion (War Mongrels)

I didn’t even know that the USSR as a result of the Second World War cut off the land from Poland. Informative!
I advise you to read all the documents
And the game itself cannot be torn off by the ears!
From the cycle "Do you love WM as I love him!": In the 5th mission at the funeral, he killed everyone before returning to the informant :)
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Taler 26.01.23

The game is hard propaganda.
Enough 1st missions and read all 3 collected newspapers.
Firstly, the 1st mission, we play for the Nazis, who they tried to bleach. I understand, maybe there were reasonable people there, but it's like with LGBT people in their time. First they condemned in the West, then 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. a case that was understood and forgiven, and voila, the LGBT dictates its own rules to the West. Satanism and pedophilia are on the way, and no one condemns Nazism itself in the West in practice. With seminal steps, this muck is restored.
You can not try to whitewash negative people, such as maniacs, fascists, murderers and prostitutes, which has recently been constantly found in films and games.
2nd. the same 1st mission. You are killing Soviet Soldiers. It ******. You are given to play for the Nazis and kill the Soviet Soldiers. This is a substitution of concepts. This is disgusting for the creation of which you need to send developers to jail. But in Poland, apparently, it is already possible.
3rd are newspaper clippings. They compare the Reich and the USSR. Like - that's the Reich shot so much then, and the USSR no less. The Reich raped women, but so did the USSR, and so on. Also, the USSR annexed the Baltic States, and did not liberate. Unjustifiably brutally attacked Finland! For those who do not know, the Finns provoked the USSR. They slaughtered the Russian-speaking population, bombed villages, and all this with the support of the Nazis, who based their military aircraft on Finnish airfields.
Yes, the horrors of war and all. There was enough crap. But this game stupidly replaces concepts, is set to denigrate the USSR and its citizens. It devalues ​​all the sacrifices and exploits of the Soviet people. He is trying to say that the USSR as a whole is the same fascist Germany, if not worse.
If you're unprincipled and Westerners, you'll love it. If you are a worthy person, a patriot of your Motherland and its history, do not touch this muck.
I rarely leave reviews, but if at least 1 person reads and does not touch this abomination because of this, then I did not write in vain.