3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19 03:29 pm

The murder of his father (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Played on ps4 for Cassandra.
The crux of the matter: in the story mission early in the game (has left the starting Isle) at the first meeting with her father at the top of the mountain, I didn't kill him.
The options in the dialog chose so he just dropped the helmet and walked away, answering the question of Cassandra, they say what are you gonna do, pop? - Search their conscience something like this, but he left the battle with him, I was not.
Now the question is: why in further conversations about it,with the same Barnabas, Cassandra says that she killed him. What is it like? Bug?
Yes, and the first member of the cult it brings the helmet of father the evidence of his death. The desire to play then just destroyed.
Someone so? Or et this story idea from the masters of Yubisoft????
14 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 13.11.19

This is not a bug. Play on.

M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19

zolthan
Phew... Well, thank you!)

U
U1traMagnum 13.11.19

Mr Brazier
Lol and you said cult ? They say my father was alive I let him go ? The main character ( heroine ) went to deception to save his father ) so would any of us ) that the father was not looking) this is the meaning of the game and the story to protect his family

M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19

U1traMagnum
It seemed to me that the ridiculous lives his life, and my decisions do not affect the further development of the action, as in the cut-scene with the guy from the cult...but why lie to Barnabas about the murder then? It was after a conversation with Barnabas and there was this feeling of stupidity for choosing answer in dialogs that were previously!!!

-
-MODEUZ- 13.11.19

played the first time - all kept alive in the end:
Spoilers the end of the game all gathered at the table, the father, the mother, the son of the wolf, Deimos. In the end, all become members of your team on the ship and constantly listening to their dialogues.
Will the game +, I'll kill all - see how to change that :)

B
Bupycop 13.11.19

Mr Brazier
Another rogue games, does not listen to the dialogue? Wolf not even your father, not to mention that in the prologue, you get an order for his assassination from a member of the cult, and before meeting the wolf of Sparta face to face, you had no idea whom you ordered. In other matters, and about the existing secret cult you were not aware, and about the fact that he adopted this wolf, it is clear from the dialogue with him directly.

M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19

Bupycop
And so what he's the foster father? He was raised and educated (at least to such an early age, which was GG at the time of the tragedy on the rock) he is the father! And what's the difference? I had to write a stepfather??? Don't understand your claims! I wanted to understand why after the cut scene where I don't even fight, HE tells Barnabas that the job is done and she killed him!!!
Because I know that by choosing other response options in dialogue with him there, on a cliff, it could kill, respectively, and would lead to the phrase Barnabas on the ship as you sail out it's done, I killed him!

M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19

Bupycop
And about the secret cult I was aware, as the whole Playground is full of spoilers about it, etc.

M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19

U1traMagnum
Well, you know, for the fact that he left her and her brother's baby from a cliff, she could kill him, depending on how strong obidki she had all those years while she was growing up) there that we got to decide whether to kill him or not.....moreover, as there is some talk that he's adopted, EPTA

d
dimaso73 13.11.19

Mr Brazier wrote:
but why lie to Barnabas about the murder then?
From Barnabas mouth, even about the spear was Rosbalta. Not all the secrets he can be trusted.

M
Max Creed 13.11.19

Mr Brazier wrote:
from the masters of Yubisoft?
Funny.

M
Mr Brazier 13.11.19

Max Creed
Sarcasm. In this case. Do not know the word, no?

E
Ellinka 13.11.19

Was the main plot until the end. I read that if you want a good tip, definitely need to spare Nikolaos and his pupil, what is it, like a Stentor, to get along. Well, I did not have any desire with these goats to stand on ceremony, so Nikolaos I, without flinching, soaked even before I read that the alleged happiness of the eyelids can not see, if he goes. It turns out that all this is nonsense, you can fearlessly looking to the future to send Nikolaos in Tartarus. Another thing is that Deimos in the end, I want to send no less, and have her (him) make a big fuss, and then mom will be upset...

O
Olly-alpha 13.11.19

Ellinka
Play a second time and realize that I don't even really soars, upset my wife because supposedly The Best ending is such tortured nonsense... I have it in the first passage is received without straining, and I did not like it.