3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gusar VA 09.12.21 01:01 am

How to identify a bot or not? (Quake 3 Arena)

Today I went to the server at 11 o'clock, I won a couple of map and again ran into that a cheater and a lamo: (

what the hell was not

like that a month ago: ( they also told about aimbot, etc., etc.) ... read ... now the question is

how to heal a bot from a person :) because they've worn me out already ....

all the mood spoils from reproaches, constant attempts to kicks and insults ... :( :( :(
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

Moreover, the topic can be brought up by the remarkable in the game with cheats ...

S
Schtirliz 09.12.21

The current that was lifted up the same way !!! As I understand it, in general, no one uses cheats, just some kind of lamo cannot accept that there are people who play better.

J
Jeenie 09.12.21

I

've been playing on PG ffa for 1.5 years already :) If you play on PG with the same nicknames, then I see both of you for the first time :)
Yes, it happens that sometimes raids are unfair, but very rarely ... And, basically, unrestrained people call names :)
Most of the people still distinguish a bot from a normal player
I can tell the truth about myself - I play sucks, but I have never observed any attempts to kick someone for a good game :)
So let's not try to make ourselves an advertisement on a serious topic :) The cheap way was chosen by the comrades :))))
If anything, sorry I didn't want to offend anyone :)

x
xDrew 09.12.21

Jeenie, * smack *! I really liked the way you wrote your post - you speak the truth. I agree with everything (although I can not judge everything) - and I wrote it rather due to the fact that girls on the Kwakovsky forum are a rarity. Kiss the handle :)))

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

Jeenie come in from 12-00 to 13-00 Moscow time on PG FFA nickname Gusar + Russian flag :)

if you haven't seen, look .... I usually play at this time I have lunch :)

but the theme is still valid ... type response "Most people still distinguished by a bot from a normal player"

neprokatyvaet .... as I understand it is not quite bots with ping 0 :) such anyone can distinguish :)

here on this and ask a question .....

J
Jeenie 09.12.21

xDrew
Thanks for the compliment and for the pen :) Gusar I reacted a

little
too harshly, sorry. Let me explain why. I was a little struck by the fact that you were offended :) You were essentially praised :)))
1. When I just started playing on the Internet, it so happened that I played under the nickname Evgenya (well, my name is so :)), then very for a long time I did not change my nickname out of principle. So, during this time, I learned a lot of interesting things about myself, for example, that I am gay :) (this is also the mildest of the names of a gay male), that I am a fool (and other derivatives), and the most interesting thing is that I'm ugly (probably, you can see it in the game :)) I had no idea about all this before. By the way, for the fact that I am supposedly gay, I was kicked several times :)
2. There was a time when modems kicked for low ping. Well I, by the way, do not speak now that I modemschiki got, and that they are bad :) So do not raids on Lamo, Lamo - Lamo discord :) We even curves, but proud :)))
3. Tim kick on from SPECT , when I wanted to look at serious people and gain experience :)
These are the pies. So there is nothing to be done about it, it is a question of nerves, upbringing and some kind of internal boundaries of a person. How can I prove on a ku3 server that I'm not gay? :) Write to everyone that they are wrong, I'm not ugly ... please, believe me :))) Nonsense :) And you say bots :)
Not everything, of course, is so neglected ... There is something to remember ... Once we played three of us on ffa: me, another person, like me, and a very cool friend, he played very well, I really liked: ) at dm17. And when he was gaining, as it seemed to him, a lot of frags, he jumped from the map to 0 or made reconnect, so that we would not be offended ... funny ... stupid ... sad ... It's sad that he hasn't been for a long time can be seen on PG ...
It is clear that quack is a game, but life is, in fact, a game ... As we play, we live :) So educating someone, and even on the Internet, is thankless and, most importantly, stupid .. Sorry for such a long lyrical digression, honor and praise to the one who has finished reading :)))

J
Jeenie 09.12.21

While writing a long post, you got ahead of me. Ok, I'll try if I succeed, we generally play in the evening :)

Shl Considerations about the bot will be in the evening, a long post finished me, I tried very hard :)

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

:) yes, when I was writing, I was impressed by the raids :)

very much annoyed :)

J
Jeenie 09.12.21

:) Well, I see :) The call - "All donkeys, go 2-2!" very nice to hear :)

PS: I looked at the nickname, I remembered :)

P
PlayGround.ru 09.12.21

To: Gusar

Publicly repent (papec and LOXYDRA) that a couple of times they called you a "cheater", with smiles, of course. They
were joking ... We ourselves also chop at lunch or "we are going to tear up the Hussar." It's a pity our ping is impressive, incl. Sorry, your Russian into British is not very easy to dismember ;-)

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

papec yes you don't seem to play badly :) don't underestimate (tear the hussar :)) but loxundra seemed to be cut a little bit a year ago, or people just pulled themselves up in the game :)

or just someone who had the same nickname :)

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

it's just that I'm in complete confusion :) some bots appeared with human control: (

a month ago it was easier to tear up :) 3 times :) I didn't even
strain too much, but now it's just a fucking sweat, but only 3rd place, like again 2- 3 frags were not enough :)

just a shame :) really,

I jerked off in defrag fashion for a year to run, jump, mastered the rail for half a year ...

and then the lamo chmoshny came and let's tear everyone :) it's not right :) L L N O :)

_
_LEXX_ 09.12.21

I have a nickname, if that Flag_rf * LEXX * Flag_rf
2 Gusar VA
How do you determine that people are "lamo chmoshnoe"? eight)

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

In the last 2-3 months I began to look at the 5k leaders, memorize nicknames, keep statistics in my mind,
tried to chat, etc. - then I began to memorize 15-20 nicknames of everyone who plays ...

and when in a week a group of 3-5 people (leaders) with a margin of 10-15 frags, it
began to be replenished with people who were lagging behind, it began to strain.
and now look 30 people are playing, so the gap on 30 frags at twenty is 3-4 frags ...

there was no such thing not when ... well, there were 5-6 people in the lead, well, not so tight ....

I don't know, I kind of explained it, but kind of vague .... work strains to think there is no time :)

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

I don’t want to offend anyone, I don’t want to run over, insult, etc., etc. I want only one FAIR PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 09.12.21

Hehe a year ago everything was fine with ping, but there is no less than 100 (((((
Banned ;-))) fathers are not respected hehe

2maN.PepCo 09.12.21

Hello to all!
I would like to meet you!
And I will write how to distinguish a bot or not!
Bot in 1 He walk the same way all the time!
At 2 he is accurate with a shaft and a bullet and a shot!
In 3, the tactics are simple to run around and everything is not worth shooting and never rats!

_
_LEXX_ 09.12.21

2 2man.PepCo
Lol! =)) I mean not a bot, but an aimbot, the auto-aim is shorter
Z.Y. When I put ADSL, I will also be among the leaders 8)

G
Gusar VA 09.12.21

Loxundra and maybe the provider's channel sank :) just :), from there and the ping is

J
Jeenie 09.12.21

2 Lexx
I have no doubt about it, I played very well yesterday :) despite the ping ...
But 2man.PepCo, by the way, is right, the one who impudently uses the bot just like that and plays :) And the bot in this case is very noticeable , for example, a person runs on pro-6 in a quad, and on the 2nd floor, for example, there are 3-4 people, if you look from a rocket, for example, you can see very clearly how a person turns in a short time to the desired angle and he shoots aiming, more precisely very targeted, like a bot :) And in general it plays very twitchy, turning sharply and shooting where it is necessary, in short, whoever saw this, he will understand ... there are people who play twitchy on their own, but there are few of them and this is still very different from a bot ...
The impudent bot is clearly visible on the rail, of course, someone is less skilled, he rarely uses it, just the rail is a rather capricious tool, someone is aiming, someone is on the rail (I envy white envy), secondly, in my opinion, it is less and they often fall into practice unreal, but when you are lucky many times in a row in unreal situations, this already raises doubts ... and strong ones ... We have already said about the shaft, machine gun and shotgun ... Well, about the fact that such people really do not hide, do not aim, sometimes they hammer through the wall and so on, too, has already been said ...
When the bot is used carefully, it is difficult to notice, of course ...
In short, if doubts arise, the easiest way is to go out on the spectrum and watch a person for a couple of games ... everyone is fine with this, it happens, by the way, that the bot comes out after that by itself. Well, if in doubt, you can look at the statistics, there you can also find a lot of interesting things ... here.