3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NOT hepy end 09.12.21 01:01 am

Artifact \ "mother's beads \". (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Tell me who knows what location (except for the dark valley) the "mother's beads" artifact is located.
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
INFORSER666 09.12.21

Informant at the bar gives for killing a master stalker

D
Dаrius 09.12.21

In the Dark Valley near Dolgovets who asks to repulse his partner from the bandits
Will fall on the ground
and ..... except ....... hmm ..... there seems to be a burner

L
Lavuer 09.12.21

1. Dark Valley. Near the corpses of 3 bandits.
2. Dark Valley. On an iron structure near the laboratory. Inside the box.
3. Reward for completing the mission "Kill the Master" from the informant in the Bar.
4. Nychka on Pripyat. "Tomb of the Fang". Exo + art.

N
NOT hepy end 09.12.21

Where is the "Tomb of the Fang"?

_
_Gulya_ 09.12.21

On Pripyat.

N
NOT hepy end 09.12.21

I know what is on the heel! And where exactly is that nych and when does it appear?

M
Mitrofan78 09.12.21

1. Dark Valley. An iron structure next to the bandyuk base (where the entrance to the X-18 is). By the way, on the 4th patch right at the entrance (where Bullet talked to the bandyuk) I never found it. So, perhaps, in the TD, these are the only beads.
2. The informant in the Bar gives the Master for the murder of the stalker.
3. Fang's grave in Pripyat (if you do not go to the underground parking, but go to the left through the electrons, there will be a broken monument (either to the pioneers, or to the leader). So, next to the monument, surrounded by anomalies, there is a cross on the Fang's grave. taken from the corpse of any neutral stalker at the location Amber
4. Lucky's cache in the Wild Territory (a box on one of the floors of an unfinished building, where mercenaries are constantly hanging out). Wild territory.
As far as I know, in the original game (without mods), these are all "mother's beads".

Z
Zander_driver 09.12.21

According to my information, the spot on Pripyat is taken on Yantar, and only after completing x-16.

And in the dark valley ... yes, he is the only one, is either there or there, in both places he has never been.

L
Lavuer 09.12.21

to all The
guide to the "Tomb of the Fang" spot can only be taken from the corpse of the Ghost in X-16. For two months already I have been marking time on Yantar. Other neutral corpses (zombies, loners, Debt) are not removed from the tip, although someone in one of the topics argued the opposite. Method of action: go to the laboratory, run to the Ghost, save, search the corpse, if it fails, repeat. I get a tip after about 10-15 downloads. Sometimes later ... And the fact that you take the tip exactly from the corpse of the Ghost, this counter will cut through any lump, since it was the Ghost who buried Fang. He should have an entry in the PDA, and not some "neutrals" from Amber ...

b
beregovoi brat 09.12.21

She is random! The main thing is on Yantar. From any corpse! It is enough to leave the location and return back.

P
Prodigal stalker 09.12.21

Lavuer, what are you doing ?! Hedgehog, the coolest one in the area of ​​nychek, said that, in terms of the resources of the game, ANY loner near the bus drops out (the ghost and the dude in the secret tunnel also counts) I myself (in the sense of a nychka) removed her from that dude who lies in the tunnel , where else are snorkelers to swarm;)

L
Lavuer 09.12.21

Well, excuse me if something goes wrong. Probably it's all about the style of the passage. Since the neutrals in the lowlands (near the bus) I have never touched. I'll have to try ... Sorry again for the wrong statement.

k
koliakolia62 09.12.21

If you take a task in a bar from a stalker in a raincoat, he will give beads

A
Alexsis72 09.12.21

And what is the trick of these "mother's beads"?

k
koliakolia62 09.12.21

Mod 1.3.1 Learn

G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 09.12.21

And what do you want to do with them, sell them for "modest" money, or get them for safekeeping?

S
SexInstructor 09.12.21

Mom's beads are cool !!!!

K
KayFOnaFFT 09.12.21

They give a good increase in bullet resistance, do not have negative properties, are expensive, but ..... very rarely come across. For example, I only found it when entering the Dark Valley and received it from an informant. The construction that was near the laboratory was not there either. Whoever found the beads in this place, where it lies there ??? Just on the street, or in some kind of hiding place?

Z
Zander_driver 09.12.21

There is a tin box at the top. You break it with a knife, and beads may fall out. If he found it at the entrance to the dark valley, most likely he will not be there.

K
KayFOnaFFT 09.12.21

I played it many times, every time I broke this box, the beads did not fall out even once :(