3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 09.12.21 01:01 am

Cheat code activated itself during the race (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

NOTE: This is NOT about GTA San Andreas from the remaster, but about the original PC port of the game from 2005!

Honestly, I know almost everything about GTA San Andreas, but this is the first time in my life that I come across this! In short, I decided to make an honest save without using cheats and reached the mission with Mike Torrino, who gave the task to buy an abandoned airfield. So, since the money was not enough to buy it (it took $ 80,000 to buy it, and I had about $ 40,000), I decided to earn some money in the races that are in San Fierro, at the Veng car dealership. And in one of the races, on the approach to the finish line, the message "Cheat Code Activated" suddenly appeared, and the weather in the game changed. And then all my efforts were covered with a copper basin, since I wanted to save without using cheats, and then such a bummer from the game itself! I wentogle and found the answer to my question on foreign forums. It turns out that this is a so-called bug, which activates the W, A, S, D cheat codes, simply because the PC port of San Andreas is so made. But another question is brewing: Is it possible now to somehow remove this unauthorized introduction of the cheat code by clearing my save and making it, so to speak, back honest? Because I don’t want to go through a bunch of missions again, and I don’t want to continue playing knowing that you already have a save game. Therefore, I ask the experts for help. Can anyone know how to remove data about the entered cheat from saving and make it so that this never happens? And I don’t want to continue playing knowing that you already have a save game. Therefore, I ask the experts for help. Can anyone know how to remove data about the entered cheat from saving and make it so that this never happens? And I don’t want to continue playing knowing that you already have a save game. Therefore, I ask the experts for help. Can anyone know how to remove data about the entered cheat from saving and make it so that this never happens?

UPD: Since you won't wait for a year on the GHG help, the solution was found on the foreign forum GTA Forum. Thank you all for your attention!
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 09.12.21

AFZLLQLL, ICIKPYH, ALNSFMZO, AUIFRVQS, CFVFGMJ, MGHXYRM, CWJXUOC.
I don’t know how you could get something of this while driving in races ...

b
barabear 09.12.21

Alexandr_Nem
yes in any way, the next tales from "not cheaters", he himself played 5 times the game and never accidentally typed codes

D
DeathColdUA 09.12.21

barabear Telling
tales? Okay, let's head over to the Steam forum. What does it have to do with foreign and read:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/12120/discussions/0/1726450077695600383/

D
DeathColdUA 09.12.21

Alexandr_Nem
Like this:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/12120/discussions/0/1726450077695600383/

O
OSKaR2255 09.12.21

The problem of these "random" cheats is described here. And how to avoid them, it seems, is also said.

V
Vladimir1431 20.01.23

Hmm... How could you score? What are you saying? I myself have driven these races a hundred times in both the remaster and the original 2005. No cheats were activated. Maybe you have some glitches with the game? Reinstall the game.