3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 09.12.21 01:34 am

Game Pass on Xbox.

People, I might have a trivial question for someone, but I didn't really find anything on the Internet, only water.
So I want to play The Ascent, the game itself if it costs about 2,200 rubles to buy, and as an option, you can just buy the same Game Pass for a month on Plati.ru, rubles for 300-500, and calmly go through this game, a month behind your back enough.
But tell me, how do you know how long this game will still be available in Game Pass? Maybe it will lie there for a couple of days, and then it will be removed, and there will be other games, and I take the Game Pass because of it, and I don't need other games yet.
I know that games like Forza Haraizan 5 will always be there, just pay for Game Pass and play as much as you want, since this game is from Microsoft. But how long will third-party games hang there?
3 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 09.12.21

I myself recently started using the gamepass, this question is also interesting. As far as I understand, this information is not publicly available, in fact, as well as about future added games, which is logical.

P
Podvipodvertov 09.12.21

Snowrunner has been hanging in the Game Pass for two months, if not more, then The Ascent has not yet been released, but it has already been in the Game Pass, I remember that.
So I think if the game is not an RPG for 100 or more hours, and not a sandbox from Yubiks, then there will be enough time to pass.

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.12.21

Yes, I think that's enough. Even if it flies out of the game pass, the loss of 500r is offensive, but not critical, although, for anyone else.