3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 13.11.19 03:31 pm

Gamepad PS4 (Need for Speed (2015))

No problem, and connected the controller from the PS4, but the game sees it as Choinowski gamepad in other games this is not. Has anyone connected the joy from Sonya? After all, the game supports the pad from the PS4, that is weird!
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Bushma 13.11.19

It is a feature of Windows. The controller from the PS 4 works fine, only the game displays tips from XBOX, the touch panel often operates as a normal control.

T
Thinker_724 13.11.19

This is from the developers of the game depends,in many games already in the settings you can choose what kind of controller is used and the entire interface,tell it in some games, no difference is noticeable so the layout,button labels will identify the key from Mike.

D
Denv3r 35 13.11.19

Thank you! So the PC version is just not supported by the controller from the PS4

S
Sm1k3 13.11.19

open secret
no game on PC shows you the button values from дс4
because you amoires it to my computer

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 13.11.19

Sm1k3
Tell you a secret, many games seem buttons from ДС4: all the latest game of Yubisofta, Batman last Witcher also the last patch added full support дс4 and that's just what I personally played, I think a lot of games there.
P. S. Why write what you don't know and haven't checked?

J
JUnnAmmED 13.11.19

Sm1k3
I'll also reveal the secret.It's not the controller from the PS3,which is not detected by the PC and the PS4,which in many modern games is displayed correctly(the Witcher 3,Assassins creed:syndicate, etc.)

S
Sm1k3 13.11.19

Marcus_Fenix
XS well I personally played a lot of games and have never seen marks from my controller)
probably just did not get)

B
Bogdan Brozhko 13.11.19

Sm1k3
Watch Dogs 2 . Fully supports and even touch panel

O
Oleg Pozdnyak 18.03.22

Hello everyone. Please tell me how to be-I have NITRO 5, I always played NFS in any version on the Dualshock ps 4 gamepad without any problems. Windows is installed on 11th. not a pirate. The gamepad was always connected via bluetooth and configured via Xpadder. Everything always worked perfectly. Now the joystick is seen by all NFS except Payback. What's wrong, share if someone encountered a similar problem.

P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

Oleg Pozdnyak I
should have posted on the NFS Payback forum, try these tips.
https://computerhom.ru/vse_o_computernih_igrah/need_for_speed_payback/kak_v_need_for_speed_payback_podklyuchit_gejmpad.htm

O
Oleg Pozdnyak 18.03.22

Pavel Rally

O
Oleg Pozdnyak 18.03.22

but in the reality of the actual connection between the simulator and the pc keyboard. no.

O
Oleg Pozdnyak 18.03.22