3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DontPanic111 09.12.21 01:55 am

Annihilus 2021 (Diablo 2)

People, tell me who knows; what needs to be sold to call a diablo clone? On old themes it is written that the runes are from LUM to UM, in another theme that Flaved stones. So what's the bottom line?
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.12.21

DontPanic111
Sit on the chair, hold on tight. 400 Stone of Jordan rings.

D
DontPanic111 09.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] I will
refrain, perhaps). Thanks for the info).

D
DontPanic111 09.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Listen ... How are they farmed then? Hardly anyone has that much.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.12.21

DontPanic111
Collegiate, of course.

p
pirya 09.12.21

DontPanic111
Maybe less. We called one of the first Uber of the season for four, using five zod runes, course: 1 zod = 60 soj

O
Obsessed 09.12.21

400 rings
Collegiate
DontPanic111, need a lot of soj. initiative individuals appear, take it into their own hands, forming a monopoly. wasting time. what do they want in return when the runes are dofiga? and what does the one who set such a limit want? )
these are just questions ..
ps on the last question: 100% to ensure that annihies are not depreciated ;-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.12.21

Obsessed
in the price of annih a huge share - these are the risks of jambs and scammers on the part of colleagues
and this is not counting the "risk of a firm": that the windows fall, that there is not enough soj, that the next elephant will be stronger and it will not be possible to fill it up ...
you can still count the risk of the end of the season here, since there is no certainty here

D
DontPanic111 09.12.21

pirya Is it
possible in more detail? You were selling runes, not SOJ? Can you summon with runes? And where can I watch this course?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.12.21

DontPanic111 Zods
only)

D
DontPanic111 09.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Eh, sadness, trouble. however, as for me, this rune in figs is no longer needed for anything).

p
pirya 09.12.21

DontPanic111
Yes, the key items for summoning Uber are only the soji and only the zod rune - this was done so that the value of the rare cham and zod runes remained as intended. Officially, where to watch the course - I find it difficult to answer, but for a long time, somewhere there were topics on this subject. There was a course at first 66 soj, then 60, I can't say exactly how much now, but I think that 60 has remained. Also, the zod and soji rune can be sold from non-ladder. I personally did not sell it myself, but I am convinced that the rate from non-ladder to ladder is 6 to 1 - well, that is, 6 soj on non-ladder to sell is the same as soj on ladder.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.12.21

DontPanic111
Paradoxically, now this rune is the only item (along with soj) that is money in the game. Everything else, including smaller runes, is a commodity that is consumed and “deteriorates” over time, since it will not survive the reset of the ladder. And with sojami and zods from a nonladder, you can call a ladder clone, albeit at a greatly reduced rate.

More precisely, only non-ladder soji and zods are money in the game, since they do not lose value over hundreds of years, passing from ladder to ladder.

D
DontPanic111 09.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
I'm a little unaware, what kind of nonlader? Classics or what? There Where are 4 villages?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.12.21

DontPanic111
Everyone plays Rialma, which includes Classics, Lod, Hardcore Classics and Hardcore Lod. Play until the season ends. After the season, all the characters of this rialm go to the trash, and the realm starts over. But you can also play in the garbage dump where the charms were dropped, only there are almost no people there, and there are not a number of interesting features: ladder (competitive table for the level), top runes are not brewed, many runwords are not brewed, a lot of interesting gear is not dropped. Such is the biblical abomination of desolation and the curse of the world.

O
Obsessed 09.12.21

as for me, this rune in figs is no longer needed for anything).
DontPanic111, Breath of the dying runword in the etheric two-handed, adding indestructibility to etheric unique ..

risk
bd_sm [TDPG] firm, brilliant! I hope they won't occupy their nickname until evening! ; DD