3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OpelAstraTurbo 09.12.21 01:55 am

PC turns off while playing (Forza Horizon 4)

The bottom line is, I launch the steam version of the license (on the pirate the same), everything is fine, I just go along the map or start the race, just at some point (about 10 minutes) the PC turns off. It is in the forze that this happens, in all other games everything is perfect. In the events there were errors ryzen master (which I did not even put lol) on the amd forum, people have the same problem. I don’t know what it’s connected with. Later I sawed off these unnecessary amd programs that were in conflict, but to no avail. System: Asrock b550 extreme4, rx 5700xt, ryzen 7 3700x, 24gb ram.

13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 09.12.21

OpelAstraTurbo
I'm fine.
Ryzen 3100
But vidyaha from Nvidia 1650

M
Marsj 09.12.21

Clean the tails with CCleaner.

M
MakeHtosh 09.12.21

OpelAstraTurbo
Did you overclock the processor? Asus boards crookedly overclocks the percentage. As a result, I overclocked it in the mind through the BIOS and it all worked.

M
MakeHtosh 09.12.21

Marsj
Who in 21 years uses this shnyaga called kleaner? This program will break even more firewood in the system. It is better to clean the tails of the handler himself, since you can find a lot of information on this in the internet

O
OpelAstraTurbo 09.12.21

MakeHtosh
Battle, payback, Hunt showdown, Halo infinitie, mgs, batman, r6 siege work fine) I tested almost everything, only forza does this, it just cuts the PC to hell.

O
OpelAstraTurbo 09.12.21

Marsj
didn't help.

O
OpelAstraTurbo 09.12.21

I add a new observation. Since I bought it recently at a discount, I didn’t go through it almost, now at the moment of Trick, where you have to go to the buggatti. I started the forza, drove to the point where the race started and got up, walked for 15 minutes (left working on), the game works, only I turn on the start of the stunt race, the pc is cut down again, have any ideas?

P
Patrick star online 09.12.21

Welcome to the 5700XT Users Club. Huge topic on reddit and 5700XT unites everyone. Someone helps to lower the resolution to 1080p, someone can change MSAA to FXAA. One even wrote about setting the power limit to -30%
https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/qndfyo/computer_shutting_down_completely_while_playing/

O
OpelAstraTurbo 09.12.21

Patrick Star Online
hmm, I'll try, the most interesting thing is, when the forza came out only, I played pirate and everything was ideally, without such problems. and then there was rx 5700xt)

O
OpelAstraTurbo 09.12.21

Patrick Star Online
disabled MSAA, left FXAA, threw out with driver exceeded error, but didn't pass out.

H
HARD ZBOR 25.01.22

OpelAstraTurbo
The same configuration and the same parsley is happening, some kind of nonsense, a Microsoft game crashes in their OS)))))

r
romeo_hj 01.05.22

oh my trouble. staked out

i
iMadman 20.01.23

Exactly the same problem only with Forza Horizon 5. rx 5700xt card.
The problem was with the license. For the experiment, I put a pirate. There were even more "departures".