3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOSLER 09.12.21 01:55 am

Blue screen after a short game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A blue screen began to drop out (0x00000124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) during the game out of the blue after about half an hour of the game (before, everything was fine, I played for hours without crashes). In other games, there are no problems. There is no hardware overclocking. All stress tests pass without problems (I ran the system in LinX 0.6.5 AVX2, OCCT, AIDA64 and FurMark for 3 hours each); there is no overheating either (the processor temperature is 66-70 degrees under stress, the video card in FurMark is within 83). The game is licensed; all driver updates, system updates, DirectX, MS C ++ Redist, NET.Framework. In short, he took all the standard measures. Tell me if anyone knows what to do. Thank you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 09.12.21

Are the mods worth it? License or pirate?

M
MOSLER 09.12.21

R_D_V
There are no mods; license. Highlighted it on purpose.

J
Joker978 09.12.21

MOSLER bp? xs even what could be. maybe all the same something is overclocked? check through everest. if something is overclocked there the percentages will show. if you did not overclock it does not mean that all frequencies are on default there.

M
MOSLER 09.12.21

Dimchik94
All frequencies are within the factory values. Corsair CX750 PSU (not overheating or noisy). And in other games, everything is fine. The point is in GTA 5.

J
Joker978 09.12.21

MOSLER
in this case is a paradox. everything works fine but knocks out a blue screen. Also on a license.

M
MOSLER 09.12.21

That's why I wrote on the forum. If I knew what to do, I wouldn't ask.

J
Joker978 09.12.21

MOSLER
write to the rock. see what they say.

a
aleksey_1998 09.12.21

I have the same thing, all the games are excellent, the pc bought it not long ago and the blue screen crashes