3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmeyker 09.12.21 02:01 am

FPS drawdown in single player (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Greetings. I am writing here because I have covered all the topics about the FPS drop and all the videos about it on YouTube.

I have been playing GTA recently. Faced the problem that FPS falls in a single one. At home 40-60 on the street 30-50 when driving can fall to 26 and below. This is a problem at both high and low settings. (For fun, I just cut everything out, pooped the picture through the additional graphic settings! It's the same.)

If that percentage does not get too hot. The NVIDIA control panel also had it. Drivers are the latest. Can someone tell me how to solve the problem?

PC: Processor AMD FX (tm) -6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz

RAM 8.00 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB)
3 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 09.12.21

In my opinion your problem is AMD FX (tm) -6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz. I don't see any other problem here. Start monitoring and check the load on the components.

R
RPOCLABB 09.12.21

Have you tried to include vertical sync?

But in general it is strange that the game drops to a counter of 26 frames, judging by the processor [GHZ], then I have the same number of them, but alone the frequency did not fall below 45 [And that is rare, mostly 48-50 frames in the city, for the city is bigger, but the load is less there]

Z
Zmeyker 09.12.21

Zh1VaGo
Listen, yes. It's about the processor. Now I watched videos on YouTube to improve the performance of the processor and the FPS does not fall below 40. Thank you.