3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RHDimka 09.12.21 02:01 am

100% Disk Load (Call of Duty: Warzone)

I launch warzone, the load on the disk immediately beats at 96-100%, respectively, in the game 9-20 fps, even in the main menu, changing the settings does not bring anything, I can play any game for 21 years without any problems, the video card is 1660Super percent i5-9600kf, before that I had already played on this hardware in warzone and everything was normal (about half a year ago), from that moment I changed only the monetary unit from 144Hz to 240Hz and reinstalled Windows (the same), tell me what to do if someone came across it! ! !
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 09.12.21

RHDimka
Write the model of the hard disk.

R
RHDimka 09.12.21

Pavel Rally
ST1000DM010-2EP102
I checked it through programs, everywhere I write that everything is fine with it

P
Pavel rally 09.12.21

RHDimka
After new updates, the game works worse for some people.

An approximate speed of 156 MB / s is written on the Internet, do the tests show this speed? Only platitudes come to mind: close all unnecessary programs, turn off the antivirus, turn off the paging file (if the game refuses to start, turn it back on), buy an SSD, write in the search engine before buying, the best SSD 2021.

M
Marsj 09.12.21

If there is loading shaders in this game, then there is nothing surprising.

S
SonyK_2 09.12.21

RHDimka
RHDimka wrote:
... the load on the disk immediately beats at 96-100% ... ST1000DM010-2EP102 ... checked through the programs, everywhere it says that everything is normal with it
If there is only one disk physically (partitions do not matter) and on it OS + game is installed, then during the latter it can also be used by Windows and other programs in the background - perhaps its speed is simply not enough. Relatively new games, especially those with modern graphics (and frequent downloads), are starting to require SSDs (at least SATA 3) to work. Ideally - if the game will be installed on a separate SSD (better NVMe), which during operation (except for the game itself) will not be used by other programs and OS.

Marsj
Marsj wrote:
If this game has shader loading ...
Pre-installation of shaders (such as caching) used to be like it is now - not in the know.
Spoiler

V
Vladyuga 16.12.21

RHDimka
Tell me how you solved the problem, faced the same problem, I see from the answers that no one has provided an answer to the rules.

V
Vladyuga 16.12.21

In general, I found a link to this video on one of the forums, it helped me, try it, maybe it will help you.