3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackshepard 09.12.21 02:01 am

FIFA Manager 12 Problems (FIFA Manager 12)

We solve technical flaws of developers. And the flaws of your computer that affect the performance of FIFA Manager 12.
117 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crete 09.12.21

I bought it on Origin, firstly, the English language was downloaded, and after minimizing the game does not open .. who knows what the problem is?

L
LoPsTTeR 09.12.21

When choosing a league, it will throw (
What to do?

D
Daniel.FM 09.12.21

the same thing when creating a new game crashes and gives an error (

D
Daniel.FM 09.12.21

in general, if someone needs something, then put a crack, now the game does not crash.

G
Goodzone1990 09.12.21

What crack? More details

D
Daniel.FM 09.12.21

here is the link: http://www.filestube.com/6mUHRsuk9Uz24Oe1PIV3bd/FIFA-Manager-12-FixCrack-v3-thegfw.html

A
ABkeeper 09.12.21

Played in FM2008 ... I think the best game in the series. Put it yesterday 2012 ... well, tolerable. True, there is a question. Maybe a bug, maybe I stumbled somewhere ... Before the match I change the composition of the team, and a completely different composition comes out for the game ... I turned off the assistant's help checkbox. Where is the problem?

G
Goodzone1990 09.12.21

After installing the crack, Everything is ok only if you want to play a 3D match immediately crashes. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

D
Daniel.FM 09.12.21

I don’t know, I’m fine with the 3d match ..

J
Jackshepard 09.12.21

Still, strangely enough, I haven't played)) I can't help you yet, forgive me.

F
FiBrioN 09.12.21

Tell me ... or I'm blind or actually in the 12th manager does not have the option to choose the player before the match for which I want to play a 3D game? ((
And escho..kupil litsuhu all the rules all Robit, not fly ... but on the other I can't put a computer ... what to do? no cd no dvd just install or what? installed on another computer but does not register

J
Jackshepard 09.12.21

The game runs stably, does not crash. Only sometimes, when you exit to Windows, an error pops up.
For those who cannot start 3d-match, try to disable anisotropic filtering in the game settings. Previously, this was the reason for all the troubles in the match.
Crete
There used to be such a thing, but it was fixed by patches. Will wait.
And of course, shame on the Germans. Not knowing what a Portugal national team player looks like ... who played will understand.

D
Dream warrior 09.12.21

when I start the game, it thinks and does not start for some reason ... As if it loads into processes, but the game does not start. What could be the problem? I already tried to put a crack and put it - it did not help = ((

J
Jackshepard 09.12.21

[new user]
And also a black screen? Reinstall the game. It will really help, and everything will be preserved.

D
Dream warrior 09.12.21

It does not reach the black screen. He thinks stupidly (a circle appears near the cursor, like he thinks) and does not start anything.

J
Jackshepard 09.12.21

Dream Warrior
Try reinstalling anyway. If you have Kaspersky, then it is quite possible that it is he who does not miss the game. Try to knock him out. Also with other antiviruses.

D
Dream warrior 09.12.21

Reinstalled. Did not help. At the expense of the antivirus program ... I deleted it altogether and the game still does not start = ((

C
Coxmann 09.12.21

guys, someone knows if it is possible to integrate the database FM 12, FM 10. I don’t bring to play at 12, the manager can be played more or less at 10, but I don’t want to use old lineups, but manually rewrite it in the editor for a very long time.

R
Roni1986 09.12.21

guys, help, I can not install the crack. Writes: it is impossible to determine the installation directory fifa manager 12 Reinstall the game and start the installation of the file again.

M
Mr. Yoda 09.12.21

people why have all the Serbian players refused to play for the national team ??