3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RavenX 09.12.21 02:01 am

Zakri Sword Do Dovahkiin (Dragonborn) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Not so long ago, while playing the newly minted Dragonborn, I decided to visit the vault (coc qasmoke). And I found a rather interesting sword there - the sword Zakri Do Dovahkiin. And his description is of interest - "The true power of the sword is revealed only after Dovahkiin's tu'um." I still haven't figured out what's what. Has anyone met this?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 09.12.21

Don't take anything from there. I once took a stone srigal, then took Farengar's quest to find her in Ch. the plot, but she was not there

R
RavenX 09.12.21

Hevnoraak
Well this usually happens with quest items. But the sword was not found either in missions, or in quests, or even on the forums.

R
RavenX 09.12.21

And in the end - I am almost 19 years old. I can take what I want! : D

L
Levich 125 09.12.21

I saw it too. Probably, the developers did not manage to do it normally, and they did not turn it on.

R
RavenX 09.12.21

Levich 125
By the way, it may well be.

D
DRED1993 09.12.21

Hmm ... And if you take this sword ... And shout "Dragon Incarnation" ... I'll go and try)

R
RavenX 09.12.21

DRED1993
Tried) Well, I don't know, there are no visual changes. Physical damage seems to increase, but like any other weapon

M
Marquess 09.12.21

RavenX

is why you don't take it. Maybe then you will be some kind of quest, all of a sudden it should lie there. And if you take it from the test room, then it certainly won't. By the way. Look near the Shadow Mine. I have a new mound there opened. Maybe there

R
RavenX 09.12.21

Hevnoraak
Seriously, this isn't funny anymore. Maybe, maybe, maybe ... If you play like that, you won't learn anything interesting. And nobody canceled saves with the console.

D
DRED1993 09.12.21

RavenX
Oh ... Yes, I noticed already)
Oh, and the sadness with this sword (the

enchantment is so promising ... But in fact (
Eh ...

73halk73 09.12.21

how many quests I have played with such a sword I haven’t met ...

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 09.12.21

Why?

M
Mikhail Sakharnyh MS 09.12.21

guys, I used all all the screams, even those that do not exist, but owe the true power of the sword only after the Tu'um Dovahkiin, we look who teaches you the Tu'um gray-bearded, parturnax, well, this is an artifact, his mother for coca, you need to keep it with you when the gray-haired say speeches of dedication and

M
Mikhail Sakharnyh MS 09.12.21

go to classrooms and drive my nickname into the skyrim album there look this sword

I
Ichigo_Kun 09.12.21

Having studied the whole Solstheim, I did not find it

i
ilyasQQ 09.12.21

If you put on all of Mirak's equipment and use the Dragon Incarnation shout to amplify the shouts, and then also use Elemental Rage, then the damage increases (I have from 42 to 53).

M
MrWolf_Yt 09.12.21

this sword was to be awarded for the victory over Costarg in the Dragonborn dls. In general, this sword belonged to Mirak before the dragons once? Ba ** Castle of Mirak (Quest The Lost Sword, karoch sword from the Mirak c * zdi ** riklings and took it to the castle of Costarga where it was presented to Costarg). alas, the quest was cut out of the game.

Y
Youxyxol 09.12.21

MrWolf_Yt
Maybe Karstaag and not Costarg?