3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 13.11.19 03:32 pm

Who collected all the beads of the rosary in NG+0? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Good afternoon.

Today saw the clip where the man pointed. how to find all 40 beads from beads. And it does not need to go into NG+0. The only all 40 beads can be collected only in one ending.

As well as watched the video where is recommended to pump your attack power at least up to 20, and preferably up to 30, and it's all on NG+0. Who either pumped attack power above 20 NG+0?

It's so funny. When you come to the Gene in the castle attack 2, health 12, and people come to him with the attack 6-7 and 15-16 health and kill all the three phases literally in 60 seconds.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 13.11.19

In the first pass, it is possible to collect all the beads, if you try. For GEB to go after memories in the estate. Now moving on to ng+7, attack pumped about 75, after 30-40 increase the damage almost invisible.

D
DocB1995 13.11.19

Stanislavich
how to find all 40 beads from beads. And it does not need to go into NG+.
Yes, this is possible.

The only all 40 beads can be collected only in one ending.
No, it is not. You can collect all the beads and open access to the three endings on a single playthrough.

Who either pumped attack power above 20 NG
This is possible if you buy all the parts dance masks. Then 5 skill points to raise one level of power.

When you come to the Gene in the castle
To whom? Maybe to Genichiro?

with attack 2, health 12
The game is not linear in terms of displacement. You don't have to shove the train on the same road. More to explore. At the same time and the beads to type.

people come to him with the attack 6-7 and 15-16 health and kill all the three phases literally in 60 seconds.
People can take it is not the first time. So I know where to get early.

F
FallenGhost 13.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
Today saw the clip where the man pointed. how to find all 40 beads from beads. And it does not need to go into NG+0. The only all 40 beads can be collected only in one ending.
I collected all the beads on NG in the first passage. All 40 beads can be collected, unless you choose the ending sur (to refuse the Owl).
Stanislavich wrote:
As well as watched the video where is recommended to pump your attack power at least up to 20, and preferably up to 30, and it's all on NG+0. Who either pumped attack power above 20 NG+0?
Well assuming that you weren't going to buy new skills, you'll very rarely die, and will gather the Mask of the dragon - it's real. But only is it worth it?
Stanislavich wrote:
It's so funny. When you come to the Gene in the castle attack 2, health 12, and people come to him with the attack 6-7 and 15-16 health and kill all the three phases literally in 60 seconds.
If you're talking about Genichiro, then you are not forced to immediately go to him. Personally, I researched everything available in the game before he was killed, and only then came to him. But in this case, the Maximum health can be 16, and attack Power - 4. This on NG without the use of glitches and bugs of the game. (Under the cheats I this save game was posted even).

D
Ded MastDay 13.11.19

Stanislavich
In a second playthrough, but on NG-0 collected all 40 beads. It is enough to perform a number of activities and open access to the second memory, as there are two beads that I probaply the first passage. So it is quite possible for any ending, except Sura as an option still you choose after the murder of Lasta.
Attack power 15-16 is sufficient for killing the last bosses without any problems. To pump up to 20 and especially 30 it takes a long time and a lot of farm. As through a mask for 5 skill points give +1 attack. But raising only one point to this point will cost 25-30k experience. Damage to health and concentration with an increase in attack power does not change linearly, but according to the formula. For example, between 5 attack and 10 a very significant difference. And between 30 and 80 is almost negligible. In General, the higher the attack power, the lower the increase in damage per unit. I think that swing above the 20-NG-0 does not make sense.
Here infa on attack power, not complete, but at least something:

PS. Data may not be accurate, only to have an idea how it works.

To Genichiro I usually come after the temple of Sempo and Butterflies, with 14 health and attack strength of 3. Killed without any problems, has not felt the lack of damage nor HP nor concentration.

s
sademus 13.11.19

Stanislavich
check the box for offerings