3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.12.21 09:59 pm

The size of the world? (Fallout 4)

John Sharp,
in comparison with F3, is large, in comparison with skyrim, about the same, but without mountains, in comparison with the witcher, tiny
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Michael77 09.12.21

Before Skyrim, this world is like cancer before the sun.
The fallout game world is about the size of Solstheim Island or Falscar Island.
Developed too lazy, the card is too big.
Shl. Compared to The Witcher, I don’t know, I played very little in it, I haven’t even played the first griffin.

Shl. And the third-person kamira is dibble, nothing developed from modders does not learn

W
Wild rider 09.12.21

Dmitriy_XAN The
card seems to be smaller than the 3rd Fallout.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.12.21

Wild Rider
not, recently put F3 and the card in it is just scanty

S
Seraph Mechanism 09.12.21

Dmitriy_XAN
Is the Witcher 3 much bigger than Skyrim? In my opinion they are the same, if Skyrim is not more. As far as I understand, you forgot about the dungeons (it's stupid not to take them into account)? Which is just dotted with everything and I never mastered everything, but I searched The Witcher 3 absolutely everywhere 2 times in a row, collecting and studying everything as well (apparently this is love, go through the game a second time, immediately after completing it, which took about 150 hours. ..).

D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.12.21

Seraph Mechanism
Actually larger when you look at the area. All the caves of Skyrim are the approximate area of ​​Skelege, and there is also the main map of Novigrad and Velen, which are 4 times more than Skyrim))) By the time of the Witcher, I completely passed in 200 hours and then some quests still remained there. At one time, Skyrim climbed without additions in 160 hours, having climbed almost everything, having completed most of the quests, a cheat for opening locations opened about 5 from the force, and there are not so many uncompleted quests left, but I think if I wanted to climb everything, then maybe hours 200 would have gone)))

S
Seraph Mechanism 09.12.21

Dmitriy_XAN
Perhaps I won't argue, since I haven't played Skyrim for a long time) And I also really liked the Witcher 3 (for me it will probably be a 10th anniversary game), which is why it might be that it feels small, as I wanted more and more.