3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 09.12.21 10:10 pm

Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After completing the addition of hearts of stone, I want to see the already complete set of the witcher. Blood and wine will be with a completely new location of Toussaint, but what size it will be like Skellige or the White Garden and whether blood and wine will somehow fit into the main storyline is not yet known. The release date is now also not known. If anyone has news on the Blood and Wine add-on, write.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danila Gurin 09.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
And without your post, they would write every news about Blood and Wine, and about the Witcher in general

I
I am Batman 09.12.21

Danila Gurin
+

G
Gutsz 09.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
I think it will be like the "White Garden", maybe some other location will be expanded, for example, "Vyzim" would very much like)

S
Ser777 09.12.21

I then decided to go through all the parts)) from 1 with DLC - up to 3 with DLC

P
Putnik_Dirar 09.12.21

Gutsz
White Garden is too small for a 20+ hour walk, as for me) I hope there will be something bigger.

A
Alexey Khvesko 09.12.21

Gutsz You
think badly, they officially announced a long time ago that they would add a new location, lol

G
Gutsz 09.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
Well, I told you about it) And of course you want something more)

u
uN_Named 09.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
will be a thicket of bruises

T
Timur Virinsky 09.12.21

Guys who have not read the Books, the addition will seem unfamiliar to you) Toussaint is a separate city-state in which Dandelion "ruled" for a while, until he angered the local queen. In the same place, Geralt and his pack of companions waited out the winter, while searching for Ciri. In the same place Geralt met Fringilla Vigo and for a long time with her fucking fuck: D

S
Student-9606 09.12.21

Blood and wine will undoubtedly be the TASTEST addition to WITCH 3!

M
Mavladiy1988 09.12.21

Timur Virinsky
Buttercup has no rules)) I was in a high position, yes, but no more.

S
SergeySZV 09.12.21

Buttercup really cannot rule, he is not a hero or a fighter, he is a theater lover.

T
Timur Virinsky 09.12.21

Mavladiy1988
well, you know, I took the "rules" in quotes, especially for you)