3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 09.12.21 10:10 pm

The character freezes in place [There is a solution] (Fallout 4)

After you rise from the shelter, the character stupidly freezes in place, loading the save does not help, he freezes there too, what kind of bug is this? How to remove it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeIfish 09.12.21

DragonCommander56 a
pirate?

D
Dmitry Protasov 09.12.21

the same bullshit

D
Dmitry Protasov 09.12.21

I realized

S
SpacePRedator014 09.12.21

In short, I solved the problem by simply choosing a female character and now the character moves when you leave the shelter, all the rules.

N
Negih 09.12.21

DragonCommander56 A
phenomenal way out of the situation ...

L
Leos500D 09.12.21

but for me, after the distribution of attributes at the start of the game, after the guy from the Voltek closes the doors, the Persian measures in place as if rooted to the spot, the Esc does not work, the prepared save that I made before it does not change anything, who had that?
I have a license if that!

95kratos1995 09.12.21

I had a problem. Just like I talked to the Voltek guy. And after he leaves, GG froze in place. I solved it simply. Minimized the game, entered it again, saved, exited and re-entered it from the last save. And after that the GG started walking.

L
Leos500D 09.12.21

already solved the problem! I changed the settings at the start of the game to windowed mode, the Persian began to walk, made a save, and switched to full-screen, it helped me))) and by the way, while there are no lags and subsidence of FPS, stable 50-60 frames at ultra, which pleases.
Prots i7, gtx 960, ram 8 Gb