3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bugdrug 09.12.21 10:10 pm

Your Favorite Quest (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

A?
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain Kote 09.12.21

Your favorite quest "A" as I understand it XD

R
Rychaa 09.12.21

All loved ones.

B
BAD BOYS 09.12.21

_26VLAD26_
Like joking.

A
AldoRain 09.12.21

where you go first, then you sneak, and then finally it's cool - you go back for a reward. I was shocked.

and on sabzh for a prostitute in Shanghai, 2 quests were filled in and that's it.

A
Antoine777 09.12.21

An interesting quest with the exposure of the Chinese who killed the girlfriend of our pilot. In general, all quests are interesting and unique. There are no banal "find / kill / fetch". Rather, all the quests are like that, but they are filed very competently + the passage itself is not trivial and each is interesting in its own way and unlike the others. And of course, dialogues with quest NPCs - it's just a masterpiece done. The game is made with soul.

V
VanishingWalker 09.12.21

Really everything :)

s
surabiku23 09.12.21

Quest in which you will learn about your childhood and real parents.

P
P.Avis 09.12.21

There weren't those that I didn't want to do .. probably the most memorable is the quest on the Data Center. where van Bruggen is sending us. The storage itself is a miracle.
There were quests that were not very interesting .. the most uninteresting - penetration into the slums in order to turn off the antenna .. it is somehow dim.

S
Sir_Stake 09.12.21

It was infuriating to climb in a police station in Detroit, where it was necessary to get into the computer to some cop (according to the quest of Megan's mother). And the rest are all interesting

L
Lavuer 09.12.21

I liked the quest of Farida (our pilot). Examining the apartment in search of evidence, and then, when you find a suspect, remembering what you dug in this apartment - it was done impressively. In my opinion, all the side quests in DE: HR are done perfectly, every RPG would be like that ...

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 09.12.21

All the quests, but rather the FEMA location itself in Detroit, and the Malik quest about Shanghai justice.
All quests are as addictive as the game.

M
Mr gangster 09.12.21

I haven't played the whole game yet, I can't say yet

M
Max Fry 09.12.21

Ranch "Omega".

I
I am Batman 09.12.21

I have not met such.