3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hevel 09.12.21 10:10 pm

Problem when switching windowed mode (Fallout 4)

When you switch from windowed mode to full-screen mode in the launcher, it starts flickering like an epileptic's bad dream and flickers for about 30 seconds even after the process is interrupted through the dispatcher (and getting to the dispatcher is also a problem). What could be the matter here?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeIfish 09.12.21

Hevel
in a pirate probably

p
play-cat 09.12.21

Mine bitcoins further))

N
Nyashkin 09.12.21

The same blah problem, litsuha, in the window all the rules, how do you make a full screen, flickering hu * rit. I tried to rearrange the firewood and settings, I've been digging for 3 hours already.

D
Deagle84 09.12.21

I have another problem (or maybe not a problem) I'm interested in, it seems to me, either there is a bug in the pirated version (or just me), so I found a snap (next to a parabolic antenna on a large billboard, behind a box) crafted a glushak for her, but to the enemies Do not care, Glushak is not Glushak, they are aggroed even if you kill a raider two rooms away from his partner, or is it so conceived by the developers ?!

N
Nyashkin 09.12.21

Deagle84 is
more of a bug, it’s a game from befesda, and many people complained about a bunch of bugs in the game.

D
Deagle84 09.12.21

Nyashkin
It's a shame, the whole atmosphere is lost for me (why did I put more emphasis on stealth then) I liked the game, and after a maximum week (as I get a salary) I will take it, but if this happens in litsuhi (I will immediately craft glushak, as a check ) then I will write to the incentive for a return!
And my friend (his face) does not show the locks, although he is still some kind of, he breaks them with a sound)))))

N
Nyashkin 09.12.21

Deagle84
there is no sense in stealth, it seems like I read it in the review from gambling addiction, there are not enough variations of the passage, basically everyone is to blame.
And yes, in the face is the same, I finally can't start the face, you at least play: D

N
Nyashkin 09.12.21

Deagle84
I don’t know about you, if I don’t manage to start my game, I’d better get my money back, and an 8-point score for gambling addiction and complaints about a bunch of bugs does not really improve my mood: (
and my partners generally say logs there.

D
Deagle84 09.12.21

Nyashkin Nda
, tin.

N
Nyashkin 09.12.21

Deagle84
and where did you download the pirate from, I even stuttered when the game says, litsuha, that i7 4040 12 GB of opera and GTX 870 does not even fit the minimum requirements of the game, then well, he tries to sit for three hours

N
Nyashkin 09.12.21

Deagle84
well, I’m reading, many people have laptops, and who bought litsuha problems with starting the game, kapets mlyn