3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 09.12.21 10:10 pm

DirectX Error (Battlefield: Hardline)

Here is such a window climbs out.
Sometimes, along with this error, a notification pops up in the taskbar "The video driver stopped responding and has been restored"
Please help me figure it out ...
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 09.12.21

Don't worry, I also have the same crap (for Nvidia), I need nvidia to release firewood for beta ...

D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 09.12.21

Lil_G.
I see ... Shit, damn it. Got enough

B
Bomber 09.12.21

I have everything robs on nvidia

K
Kerry_Good 09.12.21

Install DirectX from the Battlefield Hardline folder. BFH Beta2 / _Installer / directx

K
Kerry_Good 09.12.21

Also, in the Nvidia Control Panel, you need to set the maximum performance.

p
prick1e 09.12.21

Crazy user writes everything correctly, as an option, after editing, you need to restart the computer and reset the graphon settings to medium, tested for 7 users

D

Crazy_User
Thank you! So I'll try to do it.
prick1e
Thanks, I'll try)

D

Crazy_User Into
DirectX account. I install and at the end an error pops up. That is, I cannot install DirectX from the Battlefield Hardline folder. Most likely this is the problem. Do you know how to fix this?

G
Good 09.12.21

Dmitriy_Yanowskiy
Delete all archives from the direct folder in battlefield. Leave only three files, the installation file and some other two small ones, they all go there side by side. You only need to remove the vinrars. Remove and install, all the rules will be.

m
m0rZan 09.12.21

Everything was fine on my beta, but now, after the release, it constantly crashes with this error after a while, mainly in the menu and during the scripts, the
driver updated twice, put the direct from the folder, put everything in the panel, I play at maximum I
need help!

d
dizzy33 09.12.21

I have one such problem? When learning to use the scanner begins and a car with a minibus drives up to the house and you have to tie up all the bandits, this error pops up. Although the game runs at high settings without brakes.

d
dizzy33 09.12.21

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

1) try lowering the screen resolution.
2) try to make "DEP" for this game.
3) throw off all settings to a minimum and even the screen resolution.
One of these answers should help, I already had a similar situation, but the trouble is, I don’t remember which of these options helped me, but it’s for sure that one of them helped me, but I don’t remember which one, but the game was, "Medal of Honor : Warfighter, (I think that's what it was called), well, try out these 3 options, I hope that helps, good luck !!!

M
Maxim1900 09.12.21

Victor coy
How to make "DEP"?

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

Maksim1900
You go to the control panel then the system then add. system parameters then further then parameters, Prev. data execution, and there will be "DEP On for all programs and services except those selected below." Then add, and open the game folder and add. EXE. game file and everything should help, something like this.

M
Maxim1900 09.12.21

Victor coy
on 64 bit cannot disable DEP ((

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

Maxim1900
Well then, excuse me, I can’t help you.

V
Vlastev 09.12.21

Hi! I have a similar problem, here is a screen.

It costs 10 Windows. Lenovo y510p laptop with two Nvidia vidyuhi! In the vidyuhi settings there was an SLI mode. After I turned it off, the hardline began to plow without crashes. Installing the directive that comes with the game, Doesn't give anything. Writes that the directix does not need to be updated. Someone writes that you need to remove the winrares with the direct. People, there are no winrars in the hardline !!! If only you delete the direct in the Windows itself!? because of directx 12, which comes with Windows 10, since I have a similar crash problem in the Splinter Cell - Blacklist game, it generally says something like a directx 11 error.

V
Vlastev 09.12.21

By the way, the message instructs to type ID3D10Device :: GetDeviceRemovedReason in the search engine to get specific information. We type ... we get here https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb173571(v=vs. 85) .aspx Microsoft page, which has no sensible advice on how to fix this bug! By the way, here is the full message of this error:
directx function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED ("The video card has been physically removed
from the system, or a driver upgrade for the vvideo card has occurred
.The application should destroy and recreate the device.For help
debugging the problem, call ID3D10Device :: GetDeviceRemovedReason ")
GPU:" NVIDIA GeForce GT540M "Driver: Unknown.This error is usually
caused by the graphics driver crashing; try installing the latest drivers.
Also, make sure you have a supported graphics card with at least 512 MB

N
Nikita Sergeev 09.12.21

Crazy_UsCrazy_User
thanks it helped))