3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Top_Gun 09.12.21 10:48 pm

Hardcore Expansion - HOH-CTOII (Diablo 2)

I have never played xc, I decided to start with a bow-amka. I want to make FA and strafe as the main skill. I will throw points in dexa, a bit in vita, silushku under itemsy. I will try to reach hella with it.
I will throw off a few screenshots and videos here, as Monsieur Corvinok does. By the way, on the first video, it seems that he lit up in the chat)))

Here's what I managed to do this evening:

8 pp is ready, now you can start

First of all, of course, we will earn a free skill

It will be hard to pass without measurement, so we will have to kill Bloody Crow

I got a

cool hat: 14/15 2 sockets))) PPC stones were far from the VP were

In short, I was in the tower, the blacksmith had

Vidyuha: I’m

in this while I

’m running on lvl 18 I run a little to the tower
68 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.12.21

In, this topic can be tolerated, here the pictures are small.

S
Shank1t 09.12.21

delay escho

S
Sweety_Mustard 09.12.21

Esli mulov dropaet - mogu svoih podcepit '- bober i 2 sorki, a to ea leniviy, a ty ea smotru bodrea4kom: D

C
CorvinOk 09.12.21

Top_Gun ... Monsieur Corvinok. By the way, in the first video, it seems that he lit up in the chat)))
Aha - he is stopudova!

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

Yesterday I did not have time to throw (celebrated the weekend), and did little. I will only upload video, so as not to download Temka. It is a pity that the slideshow does not support the server.

And this video - Battle with Andariel

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, I'm already used to the drop, and it doesn't drop so often

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

It didn't take long for me to complete Act 2 to Arcane Sanctuary as I expected, now I've reached level 23.

on the 1st video - kill Maggot, on the 2nd video - kill a bunch of snakes: I will

postpone the trip to the summoner for the next issue

m
midtone 09.12.21

Well good luck, cho

O
Obsessed 09.12.21

midtone, opa midtong !!! : D

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

With the new weapon, the Merc just became Steven Seagal - no mercy! I got to Summoner the second time, which is good.

With Duriel, I thought it would be like the saying "the eyes are afraid, and the hands are generally terrified," but everything went quite calmly. Duriel was very pleased with the slippers.

Then he remembered about Radik, having killed him, remembered about mules, but it was too late, the quest was not protected by him (

Now there is Act 3 ahead ...

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

Act 3 passed !!!

Consuls:

MEPHISTO (the video turned out to be heavy):

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

In the 4th city I reached 30 lvl, with FA and a roll the passage became a little faster. Did the 1st quest (forgot to make screenshots), Tyrael did not create any problems at all. Zephyr ditch bow appeared.

Before the murder of Gefasto, mules began to drop (, ofk, an unpleasant moment. Then I took all the mules out of the party, smashed the hf for myself, and then, all in turn. Now there are runes for EDGE ditches, it remains to find a blank.

m
max54 09.12.21

Top_Gun
Well, Tyrael usually cannot create problems)

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

I found a blank under Edge, it will work for the first time:

Act 4 is completed !!!

What an insidious Dee, planted in a cage, almost a rip happened)))

m
max54 09.12.21

HCS_norm whaaa?

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

max54
text from the clipboard, did not notice)))

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

I have already reached the World Stone 2. In Act 5, the quests for Nihl and Baal himself were not completed. Found a blank Razor Bow 3soc, tomorrow I'll farm Amn runes for the new Edge ditch and for the Honor measure, I found Partizan nonsocket, though not etheral, Larzuk 5 will break through

Video - quest on the ancients:

Oppa, I didn't know that the music was also a sundress clung to radio))

R
Rivnyanyn 09.12.21

Top_Gun
found Partizan nonsocket Larzuk 5 will break
If this is the A5 norm, then it is unlikely to break even 4. Personally, I carry Larzuk under 4 sockets, which fell by nm in A1 - 100% 4 sockets. When it fell to A2, it was already hitting 5 dirks.
In general, the topic is so behold. Watch vidos, IMHO does not pull. Here's to read the author's comments with screenshots, where it is more interesting.

T
Top_Gun 09.12.21

Rivnyanyn
At first it was conceived. But with screenshots the topic will become difficult (it would have been done on the page for a long time), and then the interest will completely disappear, IMHO.
There is one thought, how to get out of this situation - to create a new topic, reaching a nightmare, such as Non-Stop 2, with a link to the 1st. Then you can throw screenshots, even not with the key moments of the passage.

C
CorvinOk 09.12.21

RivnyanynWatch vidos, IMHO does not pull. Here's to read the author's comments with screenshots, where it is more interesting.
Ti NE WARIW! ; D