3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 09.12.21 10:55 pm

Resident Evil REMAKE (Resident Evil)

Resident Evil HD REMASTER

Just great igrulya. And finally super on PC.

Resident evil hd remaster

60 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 09.12.21

All the same sprites, only in a higher resolution, the graphics are again fake, the plot is the same stupid. You go and kill all sorts of zombies, a game without brains in general.

D
Dimson_62 09.12.21

It will be interesting in Russian ??? In the sense of voice acting.

g
gloccc 09.12.21

Life is shit
Actually, these screenshots are not from the new version, which will be released in 2015

g
gloccc 09.12.21

__DOC__
So I was talking about it, I immediately noticed that dolphin, since I myself periodically re-pass the remake and zero

m
maks19892008 09.12.21

it is a pity that there is no Russian language.

B
ByMaX 09.12.21

maks19892008
ZOG will do

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

8:20 (Moscow time), Resident Evil HD REMASTER started !!!

v
vanoz13 09.12.21

__DOC__
Unsubscribe, how is it and what ?!

p
pit80 09.12.21

ABOUT NOTHING! Almost the same remake as on the gamecube .. Well, a bit of textures have been corrected.

k
kangil46591777 09.12.21

The crack game is already on torrents. Download, play, unsubscribe!

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

vanoz13
Yes, everything is fine, the textures were tweaked, the same GameCubian Remake. Yes, and added Jill from the 5th and Chris.
Spoiler

k
kangil46591777 09.12.21

So I hoped for a full-fledged alteration of the old Resident. But it turned out as always. In vain I only downloaded 17GB. I put up 1080 and immediately claims. The Persian models are well done, but the blurry background in 2015 is just something. I really thought if I downloaded HD REMASTER for sure? Kapkom, are you crazy or what? 3D models walk on a 2D painting with blurry textures. Was it really impossible to fully draw the environment? A shame. The door opening remains the same black screen with the dirty texture of the door itself. You are joking? For 1996, it was a necessity due to the hardware capabilities of the curling iron, but to do this in 2015, when an average PC already has 2GB of video memory and 8-16GB of RAM? Can't levels be seamless? And I am already silent about the support of my ultrawide monitor (21: 9), of course there is none. Otherwise, the same Resident, which could be passed on the emulator for free. The main feature is graphics, this is not what it is worth buying for. The feeling that the Japanese have never returned from the 90s, do not know that already powerful PCs, fullhd monitors are no longer a luxury.

J
Jay c 09.12.21

EEE here people are used to playing fart, but he is a real Resident with a small inventory, where you expect what to take and what to leave.

C
CreMat0ry 09.12.21

Buffalo2008 Store
in the chest.

a
aligator76 09.12.21

Spoiler

Spoylerhttp: //www.gamespot.com/resident-evil/cheats/tut have the chips to be translated correctly =)
Igruha still captive, interest! improved graphics most of them make you replay the game again, and noticed that the puzzles have been slightly changed, if you remember directors cut, on the PS gamepad it is played comfortably =)

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Cool, I saw a video that I did not see, if you try to leave the dining room 2 times, then the zombie will enter the dining room itself, you can not go to him.
Spoiler

A
Amiminoru 09.12.21

Does Jill have a 3-piece suit?

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Amiminoru
Yes.
Spoiler

A
Amiminoru 09.12.21

__DOC__
cool) How many costumes are there for both Persians? As I understand it, after the passage is given the key to the dressing room?

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Amiminoru
Total 4. From remake 3 and 1 from 5th. The key is given, but the costume can be chosen at the start of the game. The key is if you want to change during the game.